- Paperback: 310 pages
- Publisher: O'Reilly Media; 1 edition (December 1, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0596519206
- ISBN-13: 978-0596519209
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.8 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 18 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,316,099 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
RESTful .NET: Build and Consume RESTful Web Services with .NET 3.5 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Build and Consume RESTful Web Services with .NET 3.5
About the Author
Although Jon Flanders spent the first few years of his professional life as an attorney, he quickly found chasing bits more interesting than chasing ambulances. After working with ASP and COM, he made the move to .NET. Jon is most at home spelunking, trying to figure out exactly how .NET (specifically ASP.NET and Visual Studio .NET) works. Deducing the details and disseminating that information to other developers is his passion.
Top customer reviews
- The example code is a mess. It's badly formatted and a lot of just doesn't work. If you don't believe me, download it yourself before buying the book: [...]
- There is just not enough focus on the client (the book contains 11 chapters and chapter 10 is client code). However, the example must have been an academic exercise for the author who focused on SSDS rather than a simpler example. He would have been better off sticking to his example code and focusing more on security from the client's perceptive.