Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
RF Power & SWR meter for 1.8-525Mhz - HF / VHF / UHF 200W
|Price:||$112.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- For Amateur / Ham Radio, Commercial, Marine, AIR & CB Two-Way Radios.
- Reads Power & SWR up to 200 Watts. 5 Watt, 20 or 200W power ranges.
- Frequency Range of 1.8 to 525Mhz covers, HF, VHF & UHF!
- Average/P.E.P Select. SO-239 Connecters for input.
- Meter Illuminates if Optional 12Vdc is connected.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
* Has large 3.25x1.25 inch precision illuminated meter for easy wide-angle viewing.
* A highly visible black and red meter scale on a bright white background makes it quick and easy to read SWR, forward or reflected power!
* Meter lamp requires Optional 13.8 VDC. Power pigtail included for wiring.
* A functional and simple front panel layout lets you select power ranges, bands or make SWR readings intuitively.
* This GrandMaster series meter feature an SWR scale that expands the full view of the meter, 3:1 SWR is centered at mid-scale to give you precision and wide-range measurements.
* Features peak and average, forward and reflected power readings and has selectable power ranges.
* Housed in an all metal cabinet, with rubber feet and protected by durable speckled black paint.
* A designer injection molded grey front panel perfectly matches any transceiver.
* Air dielectric SO-239 connectors with gold plated center pins gives superb performance to beyond 525MHz.
* Precisely factory calibrated for accurate measurements.
* Covers HF/UHF/VHF (1.8 - 525 MHz).
5, 20, 200 Watt power ranges.
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Top Customer Reviews
7/27/2014 - MFJ Enterprises responded the same day and told me the item is covered by MFJ's full 12 Month Warranty and to send the item to their Warranty Dept. More updates to come.
8/24/2014 - I sent the meter to MFJ Enterprises, Inc., ATTN: Warranty Dept, 300 Industrial Park Road, Starkville, MS, 39759I on 30 July 2014. I called MFJ Repair on 13 Aug 2014 at (800)647-8324 and they stated they received my broken meter and that it will take 6-8 weeks before they could get to it.
9/4/2014 - Today I received a new meter and it works great! I changed my original 2 star rating to a 4 star.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
the SWR meter works great. The whole process went GREAT too.Published 22 days ago by Amazon Customer
Nice bright light! Easy to use, and dont need my reading glasses. Seems built well and accurite. My camera isnt the greatest and doesnt do this product justice.Published 1 month ago by Don
Works great for testing swr & watt readings. Very happy with product! 73 KE0CBM/ZS1CBMPublished 1 month ago by Renier
Seems to be broken/decalibrated on shipping. I'm using an IC-7410 which has a built in SWR meter. According to this I'm getting like 90% feedback with an ERP of like 10w when I'm... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Rat
Very simple to use and works as advertised. I like that I can check power output and SWR with just one affordable meter.Published 10 months ago by Tim