|Price:||$19.95 - $53.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- 100% Man-made
- Heel measures approximately 0.5 inches"
- FITTING TIP: Recommend ordering half size up if you are to wear thick socks in these boots. To order WIDE CALF, make sure to select the color “Black PU – WIDE CALF” or “Tan PU – WIDE CALF”
- MATERIAL: Soft Vegan leather/suede; MEASUREMENT (approximate based on size 6): Heel height - 0.5"; Shaft height (including heel) - 16"; Top Opening Circumference: 14" for MEDIUM Calf and 17” for WIDE Cal
- BOOTS WITH HIDDEN WALLET (see picture): Our boots come with a 6 inch x 3 inch hidden pocket with credit card slots on the side of the shaft. Feel free to throw in your smart phone, credit card, lipstick, loose changes, mirror, or other small items when you feel like to go purse free for the day.
- FUN FASHION IN COMFORT: Soft faux leather or suede boots styled with a relaxed, slouchy shaft. Easy pull on and off. Tuck in a pair of jeans, leggings, or shorts to show off your casual daily fashion.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Born in Hollywood, our vision is to share celebrity looks with women looking for trends to express their individuality without sacrificing comfort. It’s about true lifestyle. It’s Room of Fashion.
Some things remain timeless. That's how we feel about our traditional manufacturing process that has been the basis for handcrafting Room of Fashion shoes.
The company’s mission is simple: To be the Go To, Get More, and Pay Less online shoe store. Room of Fashion believes quality fashion shoes should be available to everyone in the world.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B077YJQRQK
- Date first listed on Amazon: December 6, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So. The pocket.
First, it's only on ONE boot. Which I found kinda annoying.
My phone without the case fits in the big pocket. I personally don't trust myself to not have the case on it, so that's out. I have a samsung galaxy 5, and it was pretty bulky along my calf. I wonder if it would have been better if I got the large calf version of the boots so there was an added stretch.
So, then I went on a walk with $3 & a rewards card, so if they fell out, I wouldn't be too sad. I walked a mile and nothing fell out-good.
But, it's really difficult to take in and out. So, if you're constantly taking your credit card in out, you're gonna look really silly.
Overall, I'm glad I got them. I'm sure that the pocket will be useful when I go to shows and I just want to carry my credit card with me.