Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 7 1/2 x 4 1/3 x 1 inches, One clip-on wriststrap include. Perfect leather wallets for women who doesn't like to carry a handbag around tow.
- Excellent Quality: RFID womens wallets made with premium quality synthetic leather.
- RFID BLOCKING: Our RFID wallets are equipped with advanced unique proprietary blocking material. Integrated RFID blocking technology guards protect your card information from electronic thieves.
- Multifunctional Design: Keeps your clutch card wallet in one hand. Easily fits important credit cards, identification, some cash and your phone like iPhone 5, 5S, 5c 6, 6S, 6 plus, 6s plus and any phone that in a similar or smaller size. Stylish design and large capacity wallet is enough for daily use, very convenient and practical.
- Perfect Gift: It is one of the most special gifts for Bridesmaid, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Mother's Day, Christmas and other Special Occasions. Wonderful leather wallet for you and your female friends.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Style: Womens Large Capacity Clutch Zipper Wallets
Feature: Unique Travel Wallet RFID Blocking
Material: Premium quality synthetic leather
Color: Black. Blue. Red. Pink. Purple
-- 8 credit card slots
-- 1 zipper pocket for change and coin
-- 1 Phone pocket
-- 1 currency pockets
What is RFID?
RFID: Radio Frequency Identification Denoting technologies that use radio waves to identify people and objects carrying encoded chips.
These can include credit card information, passport identification or other forms of ID as well as access cards etc.
Why RFID blocking wallet?
With all the concerns about identity theft today and with the transition to credit and debit cards with embedded RFID chips,
now was the time to step up and convert your old leather wallet for a newer RFID blocking one - Anti-theft RFID Blocking Armor.
When you're shopping at holidays, RFID wallet protection secures your credit card and other RFID-chipped cards.
When you're travelling aboard, RFID blocking purse protects your personal information stored on RFID chips. Credit or Debit (for example: MC PayPass, VISA PayWave, AMEX expresspay, INTERAC Flash, etc.) * Enhanced driver's license, Hunting and fishing license * Access / security control, Employee / School ID * Health insurance, Medical ID * Gift, Membership, Library * Transit / Park pass.
- Package Dimensions: 7.9 x 4.3 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01C40MGV4
- Date first listed on Amazon: February 23, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: The seller contacted me after this review and sent me a different wallet! I am very happy with the new one!
Thank you! :)
I wasn't really expecting too much out of it but it was cuter than all of the other RFID blocking wallets at a decent price. I ordered it through Amazon prime which ended up taking a week to deliver instead of 2 days. The wallet itself is fantastic quality! It has a chemical smell to it but it's not bothersome. It feels extremely sturdy. I love that it comes with a little strap for your wrist. The zipper is also very nice quality and zips pretty easily. I definitely feel like this wallet looks like it's worth more than what I paid for it.
Now, the downside to this wallet is the fact that there's not that many card slots. I almost didn't buy it because of that. I like having a lot of slots since I have a lot of random reward cards (haha.) Also, the slots seem to be a little snug. The cards do fit but I had to wiggle them in and it's kind of difficult to take out sometimes. If those issues don't bother you much then I would say purchase this wallet! It's definitely worth the money.
Update - 12/26/17: had a few issues with the zipper tab on the outside falling off. The U shaped ring for the zipper tab seems to come loose after a bit. Finally took a pair of pliers to it and made it as tight as possible and it's been fine since, but be aware.
The seller was great about this issue. They sent me a voucher to purchase a replacement wallet. I did so almost 3 weeks ago. I waited to post an updated review until I could get some use out of the replacement to see if I had the same problem. I am very happy to say that I haven't! It appears my first one just had a defect. I can fit a ton of cards in this one as well as my cell phone and the zipper has held up wonderfully! Very very happy with both the seller and the product here!