Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 26 reviews
on August 12, 2012
I've used the headphones almost exclusively with my Droid Incredible 2 phone. So far they're great. Using the phone's built in "SRS" enhancer, the sound goes from good, but a tad quiet, to great and loud. The bass is very smooth and the highs are tight and undistorted. I assume they would also benefit from being plugged into a receiver, but I haven't tried that yet.

The cord is very unique and smooth feeling. It rarely tangles and is the perfect length for the gym.

They're also quite comfortable and feel good even after an hour, but it can get a bit warm with the cushions covering your ears completely. These aren't made for gym use exactly, but I choose them because they would be able to block out most of the gym's sound system (they block very well) with out actually being powered isolating headphones that cost much much more. So a little warmth is expected and not that big an issue really.

I listen to loud heavy music and these are quite good (at least with my phone's SRS enhhancement) at doing metal and hard rock justice. I also have watched a few video files of tv shows with them and they sound very nice for tv.

In terms of pure dollar value, these are absolutely AMAZING for a mere $30. Highly recommended.

I highly doubt anyone makes a nicer pair of headphones for this price.

They feel solid so far, and I think they'll last for a long time. Hopefully one day when I get a new pair, RHA will be making higher end ($100 and up) headphones. If they can make these for a fraction of that, I bet they could give Bose and Sony a run for their money...
on December 14, 2012
Durability B+
Comfort A-
Value A+
Audio Quality B+
Noise Cancellation A-

OVERALL A-

These headphones are the best you're going to find in this price range since Koss bumped the portapros above 30 (HATEFUL WORDS). They're a little tight at first like a lot of the low and mid end Sennheisers, and I wear glasses so this can be a problem but the RHA's come with sufficient padding and wiggle room on the headphone mounts to accommodate a wide variety of headshapes easily.

Adjusting the headset is awkward and takes a little time, but once you get them adjusted they should stay in place for you if you're not constantly unpacking and repacking.

The detachable cord is great except it gives a lot of stethoscope effect (the only reason for an A- in sound cancellation) because of the cloth covering. I rubbed it with a little bit of oil to prevent it from scratching against my shirt and it has worked wonders. Pets and kids are jumping at me a lot, so it's nice to have songs interrupted instead of getting garroted by an excited puppy during a guitar solo. It also makes the eventual necessary storage that much easier because i can wrap the cord around the headband. I only wish I could find a good integrated mic for these.

As others have noted, you have to turn the volume up pretty high to get decent balance for a while, but once the headphones have 'broken in' a little bit the balance will come at lower volumes, saving your ears and battery life.
on December 18, 2012
These are an excellent pair of headphones!!! I don't care what kind of ear buff you are... If you like bass, or the highs it doesn't matter. At the end of the day For $19.99 these RHA's are comparable to high end Headphones.. I listen to all kinds of music from classical to hip-hop and everything in between ...

I purchased these RHA's because i lost my previous ones...Which where a pair of noice cancelling Sony's.. They where in the price range of $70-$100..They sound good i couldnt complain!!! But i lost them!!! Needed a new pair bad! I Don't have a bunch of headphones laying around, but i make sure that i keep a good pair at all times.. You get were i'm coming from?? So i come to Amazon for my digital needs...

By the way i Love Amazon they are the greatest!!! MUAH!!! I Put noice cancelling headphones in the search engine. Amazon comes up with a bunch of pages of course!! Some people buy off the first page... Not me i was all the way on page 6 when i ran upon these GEMS!!! If you already have some great headphones you still should have these for a second pair..The're that good!! The sound is phenomenal... The fullness will get you i promise!! I highly recommend these RHA CA-200's you want be disappointed... The only reason i didn't give it 5 stars is because they are not the prettiest.. You will not get style points with these.. But you will get an excellent sounding pair of headphones guarenteed!!!
on April 23, 2012
I bought these based on an impulse and did not expect too much since they were on 30$. When I got them, I surprised to see that they were in good packaging, and were taken care of. The design of these headphones are clean, and are not distracting in any way. I even use them at work! When I first listened to them, I was a bit disappointed. It wasn't that they were bad, the just weren't spectacular. It turns out that I was wrong in my judgement though. These phones can do much, you just need to modify them a bit. After adjusted my equalizer to my preferences, these things rock! Want Beats by Dre bass? Increase the low end of the equalizer and they will perform like a champ! I kid you not, they will perform on both ends at a good level, just take time changing the EQ to your preferences. I now love these headphones. :)
on December 17, 2012
Got these phones on a recomendation from "AV Rant" podcast. I must say upon opening them I thought they ere going back. But after plugging in the detachable cord I fell in love with the practicality of these and now covet them. The cord as mentioned is detachable and of short length for portable devices in your pocket. Light weight and comfy ear pads seal out noise well and after firing up my reference "Crash Test Dummies" album I couldnt stop listening to these. They sound far better than the price should let them. I wont go into tech talk, but they just sounded right in all the right places. I will be using these daily at my work and I hope they last long enough to keep the 5 stars so we'll see.
on June 13, 2013
The sound quality is great. I like the detachable cable. The ear cups are a bit small for me though. I find if I do not have them on my head just right then my ears start to hurt after a few hours. I did not have this problem with my last pair of headphones.
on September 16, 2012
... although the cans were bigger than I thought (compared to my WeSC Maraca). I got used to it pretty quickly though. I like the simplicity and modernism of it. This headphone has the bass that my Maraca was missing.
on August 21, 2013
The sound we hear is very clear and we like the fact that you can unplug from the headset. Good value. They do get warm because the seal is so god though.
on June 20, 2012
These are very comfortable on the ears, excellence bass quality, i'd say better than sennheiser hd 202's. These have good mids & very strong highs.
on April 4, 2013
Bought for my son and he is very happy with the headphones. Good sound and noise cancellation and they are comfortable.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.