RICHOYY Radar Detector, Voice Prompt Speed, City/Highway Mode Radar Detector for Cars (Black)…
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$2.00 (5%)|
- 1. Radar Detector: Extreme Range Super heterodyne technology, with super-fast sweep circuitry, provides extra detection range and the best possible advance warning to even the fastest radar guns Detects Ku Band radar gun currently being used in Europe Extreme Range Super heterodyne technology, with super-fast sweep circuitry, provides extra detection range and the best possible advance warning to even the fastest radar guns.
- 2. Radar Detector: When you detect a position, the GPS will tell you by make a sound to show you are approaching speed detection device, so you can confirms the your speed on the stretch of road.Provides complete immunity to VG-2 radar detector-detectors; Electronically remembers radar detector setting for an indefinite period of time even with the power removed.
- 3. Radar Detector: Detects the latest pop mode radar gun (super-fast instant on mode) This Radar can Detect any stable or mobile Radia Speed Monitor 250-2500m ahead.
- 4. Radar Detector: Relative speed sensing auto mute system that virtually eliminates false alerts and shutdown feature will render your detector undetectable by currently available radar detector-detectors.
- 5. Radar Detector: X-BAND: 10.525GHz100MHz, detectable distance: 1500-2500m K-BAND: 24.150GHz175MHz, detectable distance: 1200-2500m Trfor for iPod K-BAND: 24.150GHz175MHz, detectable distance: 250-1200m KU-BAND: 13.450GHz125MHz, detectable distance: 450-1500m KA-BAND: 34.700GHz1300MHz, detectable distance: 800-1500m Trfor for iPod KA-BAND: 33.400GHz1300MHz, detectable distance: 200600m Laser beam: 90433KMHz VG-2: 11.150GHz410MHz.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.