|Item Weight||1.25 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||6.6 x 5.4 x 1.1 inches|
|Item model number||35585|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.63 shipping
+ Free Shipping
RIDGID 35585 10 Screw Extractor Set, 1/4-inch to 1/2-inch Broken Screw Extractor
|Price:||$94.74 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Effectively removes stripped or broken screws
- Set includes 20 precision tools; extractor models 1 to 5 inclusive with turnuts, drill models 1 to 5 inclusive, and drill guides models 921 to 1821 inclusive; each precision tool is clearly marked
- Tough steel construction improves the pipe extractors' durability for extended use
- Durable, pre-formed plastic box keeps tools organized and offers convenient storage
- Set has a 1/4-inch to 1/2-inch (6 mm to 13 mm) capacity
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Designed to effectively remove stripped or broken screws, the RIDGID 35585 Screw Extractor Set is a handy addition to any toolbox. The broken screw extractors are made of sturdy steel for durability and come in a pre-formed plastic box that keeps tools organized and provides convenient storage. The set includes 20 clearly marked precision tools, one each of extractor models 1 to 5 inclusive with turnuts, drill models 1 to 5 inclusive, and drill guides models 921 to 1821 inclusive. This broken screw extractor set has a 1/4-inch to 1/2-inch capacity. RIDGID covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool. Since 1923, RIDGID has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades. Every tool that bears the RIDGID brand is engineered to the same high standards of quality, strength and endurance, as was that first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago.