Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "RIF6 CUBE Pico Video Projector with 120 Inch Displ..." and save 23% off the $299.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
RIF6 CUBE Pico Video Projector with 120 Inch Display - 2 Inch Mobile Portable Mini Projector 20,000 Hour LED Compatible with HDMI Devices Phones Laptops Tablets Gaming Consoles - Includes Mini Tripod
|Price:||$232.93 + $5.59 shipping|
|You Save:||$67.06 (22%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MEET THE CUBE -- The CUBE though small in name is designed to make a BIG impression by turning virtually any setting into your own entertainment environment. The CUBE is great for: home cinema, office, education, entertainment or anything else you can come up with. Equipped with its own speaker, internal battery and SD card reader, the CUBE is a completely autonomous projection unit that can instantly bring any room or space alive with light, colors and sound!
- THE CUBE IS YOUR SMART PHONE'S DREAM COME TRUE: Removing the frustrating limitations imposed by the size of your screen you can now: share your favorite media on the go, project your pictures, play your games and even stream movies directly from your Smartphone, Tablet or Laptop to a 120" display on any wall or ceiling around you --- all with crystal clear and vibrant video!
- The CUBE's single piece aluminium casing is built to be durable so it can withstand continually usage and look sleek and modern while doing it. It weighs less than a regular piece of fruit and is a powerhouse at just 2" cubed. So whether it is for work or play, your CUBE can immediately transport any setting or environment into a personal or professional presentation center. With this type of flexibility and freedom... WHERE WILL YOU TAKE IT?
- LONGEST LASTING LED LIGHT SOURCE -- Our proprietary LED digital based light source shows picture in stunning color and clarity. Unlike conventional lamp-based projectors, our LED Lamp can last up to 20,000 hours. That means you could watch 1 full-legnth movie evey day for the next 20+years with your CUBE lamp still shining bright.
- The CUBE is built on and powered by marvelous engineering including the latest advances in LED and optical lense technology. Connectivity: Micro SD, MHL & HDMI, Native Resolution 854x480 (WVGA), Throw Ratio 1.99:1 Dist/Width, Video Input up to Full HD 1080p, Dimensions 2"x2"x1.9", Brightness Full 50 Lumens.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item RIF6 CUBE Pico Video Projector with 120 Inch Display - 2 Inch Mobile Portable Mini Projector 20,000 Hour LED Compatible with HDMI Devices Phones Laptops Tablets Gaming Consoles - Includes Mini Tripod
DBPOWER T20 1500 Lumens LCD Mini Projector, Multimedia Home Theater Video Projector Support 1080P HDMI USB SD Card VGA AV for Home Cinema TV Laptop Game iPhone Andriod Smartphone with Free HDMI Cable
|Shipping||$5.59||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||MoreSaves||OXA USA COM||zhujianhua||Amazon.com||Reply||Amazon.com|
|Connectivity Technology||Smartphone & tablet||HDMI, VGA, USB, AV, SD||Wireless,HDMI,USB,Bluetooth,TF card,Hotspot||HDMI||Wireless,HDMI,USB,Bluetooth,TF card,Hotspot||HDMI^MHL^Wireless|
|Display Technology||—||LED (.Light source) +LCD (Display)||DLP||DLP||DLP||DLP|
|Image Brightness||50 lumens||1500 lumens||100 lumen||400 lumens||100 lumen||700 lumens|
|Item Dimensions||8 x 8 x 2.5 in||8 x 12 x 4.5 in||0.71 x 3.15 x 6.22 in||3.9 x 5.9 x 1.6 in||3.15 x 6.22 x 0.71 in||4.2 x 4.1 x 1.5 in|
|Item Weight||1.76 lbs||2.1 lbs||0.56 lb||1.3 lbs||0.58 lb||0.8 lb|
|Resolution||—||Support 1080p||1080p||1080p||Max 1080p||—|
Meticulously designed for unbridled imaginations, the cube works with your MHL/HDMI devices so you can transform your 5-inch screen into a 120-inch display. Discover how the tiny cube will make a big impression. Small, but made for big things, the cube is engineered for portability and performance. From grand adventures and strokes of genius to channel surfing and movie marathons, go places and take it with you, or stay put and be transported. Apple devices and latest generation Samsung devices require an adapter for compatibility. Contact RIF6 support to find out how to connect your device!
Read about our customers' top-rated projectors on our Projector Reviews page.
Top customer reviews
So here are some details on experience with this projector:
QUALITY OF PICTURE: The quality is pretty good with this little device. The larger the picture gets, the grainier it will be so take that into consideration. also, it really does need to be very dark for the picture quality to be as good as possible. There are some projectors that will work pretty good in low light situations, this is not one of them. You really need it to be dark to get the best picture. Also, I find that the quality is better on animated movies vs live action. But live action still is good! Don't get me wrong.
SOUND QUALITY: The sound quality of the cube sucks. Don't believe any review that says it is good. You will need to supplement the sound. The only way to use the cube as is, would be to sit (or lay) right next to it and have the room very very quiet. The sound will not fill a room. I know that RIF6 has a sound cube, but I did not buy it/try it. I used some existing speakers I had. See details on that below.
SOUND SOLUTION: To help with the sound, you can use the AUX outlet on the projector (marked with a headphones symbol) to connect to a speaker. I saw some people hemming and hawing about the fact that this is not bluetooth. This is EASY to get around. Purchase a bluetooth transmitter. I bought one for about $16 and it works perfectly. I connected it to two bluetooth speakers (Kardon Onyx bluetooth speaker and Jawbone mini jambox) and we had AWESOME sound for our projected movie. Luckily, I already had these 2 bluetooth speakers at home.
CONNECTING TO DEVICES: The easiest thing for me to connect to was my computer. I could use the cord already provided and had not issues connecting and projecting. We could pull up the Netflix website, go full screen on the laptop and voila... perfect. Connecting to mobile devices are harder and in more cases than not, will need additional hardware to make it work. But fret not, it's possible! The projector comes with two Android connectors. I have a Kindle, but the connectors are not compatible, you need to purchase some separate. Since a Kindle is not my main tablet (an iPad is) I selected not to invest into making that work. If you want to connect an iPad or an iPhone, you have to buy an lightening port to HDMI connector. But BEWARE. Some of the connectors will NOT allow Netflix, which I can imagine a lot of people want to project. So read, read, read, before buying. ALSO, consider the adapters recommended on the RIF6 site, as those are more likely to work. BUT before you spend a lot of money purchasing something, think about what you REALLY will want to use this projector for. There may be a better solution (like using a laptop or a streaming device), especially if it is just for something like Netflix. Originally I was very gun-ho on connecting my iPhone, but eventually came to the realization that I just wanted it for movies, I already had a Chromecast and the additional adapter needed was much cheaper than the iphone one and it would project more.
USING STREAMING (Chromecast, Netflix, Roku): LITTLE KNOWN SECRET.. streaming devices are very, very easy to hook up. I hooked up my Chromecast and was able to cast movies, shows from Netflix, HBO, Showtime, etc... with NO ISSUE. I can imagine that the same can be done with a Firestick or Roku as I believe they both connect via HDMI. BUT if you select this path (which I HIGHLY recommend) you will need to get an adapter. Luckily there is one that is only $7 and works like a CHARM!
TRIPOD: The tripod is cute and I love how flexible it is. To use, you just screw in the holder, then slot in the projector. Note, the projector corners should be in the corners of the holder to keep it snug. Once in, tighten the screw. ALSO, the tripod mount is universal, so you can attach the projector to any tripod. I actually used my taller camera tripod for our movie so it was head on.
KEEP IT SAFE: This thing is so tiny, I was concerned with dropping it (or my kids dropping it) so I purchased the silicone case that RIF6 sells. It was very cheap, under $10 and worth it. One note, once you put the cube in the silicone case it will no longer fir in the tripod holder, BUT the silicone case has it's own tripod connector at the bottom.
MY PERFECT SET-UP: So below is my perfect RIF6 projector set-up:
-Projector in silicone case and attached to tall tripod (both case and tripod would be separate)
-Attached to Chromecast using additional HDMI connector
-Bluetooth transmitter connect to AUX outlet
-Kardon Onyx bluetooth speaker and or/ Jawbone mini jambox connected via the bluetooth transmitter (Jambox can be connected via the AUX cord as well)
-While the projector does have a rechargeable battery and can project without being plugged in, I keep it plugged in while projecting so we don't have to cut it short after 90 minutes
-Lots of popcorn!
Here is list of the products I used for my set-up. https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/2W98B3KINOSKG/ It may seem like a lot and it makes for a LOT of cords (plus the need for a powerstrip) it works and I think it is worth it.
I hope you found this review helpful. If so, let me know by clicking "Helpful" below.