RIF6 Wireless TV Headphones 2.0 Over Ear Cordless Headphone with RF Transmitter - with Electronic Volume Control 20 Hour Rechargeable Battery and Charging Dock for TV MP3 iPods and Smartphones - Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- CRYSTAL CLEAR SOUND - Enjoy amazing digital dynamic sound range with a Frequency Response of 30HZ - 20kHZ, and low THD+N with a Signal to Noise Ratio far greater than traditional analog systems. The system ensures that high quality clear music reaches your soul without any interference
- SUPERIOR RANGE - Listen to your TV, Computer, or Hi-Fi radio from your backyard. These TV headphones use a digital UHF 2.4GHz radio frequency that penetrates walls, so your signals have an expanded reception range (up to 100ft) that don’t require keeping the headphones within line of sight of the transmitter
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMFORTABLE - Adjustable soft padded headband and over-ear earpads are designed to provide maximum comfort. It reduces pressure on your head and ears. Listen to music for hours and forget you’re even wearing them anytime and everywhere you go!
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES (INCLUDED) - Enjoy watching and listening to videos with this fashionable headphones that is supplied with rechargeable NI-MH batteries that can last for approximately 20 hours on a full charge. It recharges automatically when you place the headphones on the base stand station
- SMART FEATURES - Features Volume Memory Preset, ON/OFF LED indicator, Muting, Speed Charge and Low Power Indicator Alert. Supports TV, MP3, iPods and Smartphone Devices. Perfect gift idea for men and women with hard of hearing or people that don't want to disturb their roommate's slumber
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Be entertained while showing courtesy to others and amplify your comfort zone today with this RIF6 The RIF6 Wireless TV Headphone! If you're living in an apartment with thin walls or you like your movies loud but don’t want to stretch a cord from your TV to the couch. Or perhaps you have several kids and could use a break from the sounds of video games blasting through the house. This is the great over-ear digital headphones for you! It allows you to privately listen to what’s coming out of the entertainment center without being attached to a cord. You could listen to your favorite music or watch your favorite shows from up to 100 feet away from the base, giving you personal audio freedom. The supplied rechargeable NI-MH batteries last approximately 20 hours on a full charge and recharge automatically when you place the headphones on the base station. Control volume and mute directly on the headset, so you don't need to get up or use different remotes.
- Includes Charging Base / Transmitter, AC / DC Adapter
- With RCA cable, 3.55mm Direct Line-In Cable, 3.5mm - 6.3mm Stereo Plug and 2 AAA NiMH Batteries
- Charge your headphones for at least 6 hours before first use.
- Never attempt to recharge conventional batteries.
- Batteries or the headphones should not be exposed to an excessive head.
- Never use batteries other than those supplied.
- Prolonged exposure to excessive sound pressure may cause hearing loss.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I initially tried driving this off Zone 2 from the Denon AV receiver but we didn't get any sound out. Finally I tried driving it off the analog audio output from the Tivo and that worked fine. Now she gets to watch her stupid housewives and I can sleep peacefully.
Most recent customer reviews
episode because it resets itself to neutral afterwards (a nuisance,...Read more