RILLA Pro Scooter Pro Scooter / Designed in the UK / Kick/Push Tricks - Limited Edition / FAST SHIPPING
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✓ LIGHTWEIGHT 4.5" WIDE 6061 - Aluminium Deck with Hydroformed Unique Headtube Design - 20.5" Long
- ✓ 110mm ANODISED METAL CORE WHEELS - That Ride Better Than Rivers
- ✓ ICE WHITE RILLA 4130 CHROMO BARS - 23.7" Tall by 22.5" Wide
- ✓ RILLA HIGH TENSILE FORK WITH HIC SYSTEM - RILLA Grip Tape, Soft Grips and Tool Included
- ✓ SUPER LIMITED EDITION DOG TAG - Stamped With Production Number - RILLA Scooters Have Only Produced 300!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
|Item Weight||8.3 pounds|
|Package Height||5.12 x 22.44 x 28.74 inches|
|Shipping Weight||11.2 pounds|
RILLA are leaders in premium, high quality Pro Scooters designed and assembled in the UK.
Used by elite athletes worldwide and extensively tested to push the boundaries of Extreme Stunt Scootering - to new levels.
After half a year of design, development and testing, RILLA are proud to announce the release of their first Pro Scooter to the market. RILLA COMMIT.
- Lightweight 6061 Aluminium Deck
- Hydroformed Unique Headtube Design
- Lightweight 4.5" Wide
- 20.5" Long
- 110mm Anodised Metal Core Wheels That Ride Better Than Rivers
- Ice While RILLA 4130 Chromo Bars
- 23.7" Tall by 22.5" Wide
- RILLA High Tensile Fork With HIC System
- RILLA Grip Tape, Soft Grips and Tool Included
- Super Limited Edition Dog Tag, Stamped With Production Number
- RILLA Scooters Have Only Produced 300!
Tested by a handful of ISA Pros that push the boundaries of Extreme Stunt Scootering - to new levels. Featuring an phenomenal head tube design, this lightweight and tough pro scooter is here to stay.
Designed in England with the rider in mind, RILLA have revolutionised the way freestyle scooters are ridden. Packed with light weight & super strong parts, the RILLA 'COMMIT' deck is a bold new statement. See the RILLA team shredding on this exact deck at our Instagram, @RILLAScooters.