- Weight: 1 pounds
RIM BlackBerry Curve 3G 9330-Sprint-Purple
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ALWAYS FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE USA
Customers Also Shopped For
Slim and affordable like its predecessor, the BlackBerry Curve 3G 9330 for Sprint is a great choice for those who need to be connected to work, friends and family while on the go. The easily pocketable Curve 3G features a comfortable full-QWERTY keyboard for fast, accurate typing, optical trackpad for fluid navigation, and dedicated media keys so you can easily access your tunes while on the go.
Balance your busy life at work and home with the BlackBerry Curve 3G (see larger image).
You'll be able to access BlackBerry App World to download applications from a broad and growing catalog of third-party mobile applications developed specifically for BlackBerry smartphones, including games, entertainment, social networking and sharing, news and weather, productivity and more. The BlackBerry Curve 3G runs the BlackBerry OS 5, but it's ready for upgrading to BlackBerry OS 6.
In addition to fast 3G speeds from Sprint's high-speed EV-DO network, you'll enjoy GPS navigation capabilities for accessing the optional Sprint Navigation turn-by-turn direction service and Sprint TV's video-on-demand with full-motion video and vivid sound (see more details on optional services below). The Curve 3G 9330 is also a great choice for a cellular audio player, with access to the Sprint Music Store for over-the-air downloads.
You'll enjoy all the communication and connectivity features you've come to expect from a BlackBerry phone--including e-mail served up by the BlackBerry Internet Service and a full menu of messaging options (SMS, MMS, and IM). The Curve 3G 9330 also provides Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g) for accessing home and business networks as well as hotspots on the go.
Other features include a 2-megapixel camera/camcorder, included 2 GB microSD memory card (with optional expansion up to 32 GB), Bluetooth 2.1 connectivity for hands-free devices and stereo music streaming, visual voicemail for easier access and response to voicemails, and up to 4.5 hours of talk time.
Staying ConnectedWith BlackBerry's push e-mail technology, your e-mail will find you without having to initiate a connection. BlackBerry devices are designed to remain on and continuously connected to the wireless network, notifying you as new e-mail arrives. In addition to the text, you can also receive and view attachments in a wide range of popular file formats, including Microsoft Office, Corel WordPerfect, and Adobe PDF.
Browse the web with the integrated, full-featured browser, which quickly and efficiently displays HTML pages as well as enables you to set up RSS feeds to stay connected to up-to-the-minute news and blog posts. And keep up with your contacts using a variety of instant message (IM) networks, including the integrated Blackberry Messenger as well as downloadable clients for Google Talk, Yahoo! Messenger, and Lotus Sametime.
For corporate users, this BlackBerry device delivers all the enterprise e-mail and messaging capabilities you've come to expect. It's supported on the BlackBerry Internet Service, giving you access to up to 8 work or personal e-mail accounts (including most popular ISP e-mail accounts), as well as BlackBerry Enterprise Server, enabling advanced security and IT administration within IBM Lotus Domino, Microsoft Exchange and Novell GroupWise environments.
- Fast 3G connectivity thanks to Sprint's EV-DO, Rev 0 network
- GPS using Sprint Navigation for turn by turn directions, and points of interest searches
- Ready for BlackBerry OS 6 (currently runs BlackBerry OS 5)
- Support for BlackBerry App World featuring a broad and growing catalog of third-party mobile applications developed specifically for BlackBerry smartphones. Categories include travel, productivity, entertainment, games, social networking and sharing, news and weather, and more.
- 2.4-inch LCD screen (320 x 240 pixels, 65K colors)
- Full QWERTY keyboard
- Navigation trackpad
- 2-megapixel fixed focus camera with video capture capabilities
- Multi-format digital audio and video player with compatibility for MP3, WMA 9 Pro, AAC+/eAAC+, MPEG4, H.263, H.264, and more.
- Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g)
- Bluetooth connectivity (version 2.1) includes profiles for communication headset, hands-free car kits, and the A2DP Bluetooth profile--enabling you to wirelessly stream your music to a pair of compatible Bluetooth stereo headphones or speaker dock.
- Included 2 GB microSD card with support for optional cards up to 32 GB.
- Full messaging capabilities including SMS text, MMS picture/video and IM instant messaging
- Easy access to social networking
- BlackBerry Browser for accessing Web sites.
- Organizer tools including calendar, task list, memo pad, and calculator
- Airplane mode allows you to listen to music while the cellular connectivity is turned off
- Integrated hands-free, full duplex speakerphone
- Voice-activated dialing capabilities
- 3.5mm headset jack
- Password protection and keyboard lock
The BlackBerry Curve 3G 9330 weighs 3.7 ounces and measures 4.3 x 2.4 x 0.55 inches. Its 1150 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 4.5 hours of talk time, and up to 252 hours (10.5 days) of standby time. It runs on the 800/1900 CDMA/EV-DO Rev. 0 frequencies.
What's in the Box
BlackBerry Curve 3G 9330 handset, 2 GB microSD memory card, rechargeable battery, microUSB charger, wired stereo headset, USB cable, quick start guide
- Broadband-like 3G network: Supporting the EV-DO Rev. A high-speed data standard, this phone enables you to download and stream high-quality video, straight onto your phone. Where coverage is available, EV-DO Rev. A connectivity provides average download speeds ranging from 400 to 700 Kbps, with peak rates up to 2 Mbps.
- Sprint TV enabled: With Sprint TV, you can make your cell phone your always-on source for news, weather, sports and more. This comprehensive video service combines high-quality streaming audio and video from channels including the NFL Network, ABC, The Weather Channel, Fox Sports, E!, CNN, The Discovery Channel, and more.
- Sprint Music Store enabled: The Sprint Music Store enables you to buy, download, and then jam out wherever you are with new songs or old favorites. Offering a growing selection of more than 1.6 million songs, the store provides you two copies of each song--one for the phone and another for the PC, as well as the ability to burn songs to a CD using Windows Media Player. Save your songs to a memory card with a capacity that's right for you.
- GPS capable with Sprint Navigation: This GPS-enabled phone provides optional access to Sprint Navigation for driving directions on your mobile phone--by voice and onscreen. Along the way, turn-by-turn directions will be announced in a clear voice and displayed on your phone. For example, Sprint Navigation will say, "Go 1.2 miles and turn right on Elm Street." As you approach the turn, you will hear, "Turn right on Elm Street." Sprint Navigation also provides proactive traffic alerts with one click re-routing. And it's easy to find restaurants, banks, cafes, hotels and more from over 10 million points of interest across the U.S.
- Stay Sporty with Sprint: With NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile, instantly connect to the NASCAR information you want, when you want it. Follow NASCAR action from practice to race day with real-time leaderboard and alerts. Get exclusive access to your favorite NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver with real-time driver stats, breaking news and more. Live in-car audio, race radio, NASCAR on SPEED and other audio/video only available on select phones. Visit sprint.com/speed for details.
To access, just text "NASCAR" to 7777 on your Sprint phone or visit the Sprint Digital Lounge to download NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile (standard text messaging and data rates apply).
This phone also provides access to Sprint Football Live--free for any phone with a data plan. You'll be able to follow all the live play-by-play action with the Live Game Center for both pro and college football games, as well as stay on top of the pro football draft with a Live Draft Tracker and in-depth analysis and bios on nearly 500 top prospects. Access by texting "FOOTBALL" to 7777 on the handset to download Sprint Football Live from Sprint Digital Lounge (standard text messaging and data rates apply).
Top Customer Reviews
The new BB Curve has chrome colored edges to give it a more high-end fashion feel though it still retains its inexpensive plastic feel which can be a plus or a negative for some. The device is also extremely light weight. Everyone must remember that the Curve series is now known as the entry level line to RIMMs smartphone's. This means that users are subjected to a lower screen resolution that doesn't exactly look the most vibrant or sharpest. Colors just don't pop and the screen looks like a cartoon every time I look at it. Despite this fact, it still plays videos very well. You can load any video to the device's memory card and it will play very fluidly.Read more ›
Well, needless to say, it's pretty much the same thing. I originally upgraded from the 8330 to the 8530, which was a *huge* difference. But right now, the biggest difference I'm seeing is that there's more on-board memory. I was told they did this in the 9330 because it's slated to get the OS6 upgrade, but there's no word on when.
As for the body style, it's honestly the same exact thing as the 8530. The biggest difference there is that they've made it more of a colored chrome in the front, and the battery cover feels more rubberized. It honestly looks like a child's toy. But at least I know I'll never lose it in my purse again.
Overall, the Curve 3G is basically just a faster, more fashion-forward version of the 8530. Hopefully we'll see OS6 with the better browser on it soon!