Liquid CPU Cooler, RIOTORO® New Generation BiFrost AMD / Intel Platforms Water Cooling Fan with 240mm Radiator [TR-240]
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 240mm radiator for maximium cooling area
- Custom steel L-connector bracket design for industrial durability and improve tube rotation
- Industrial standard fan with special impeller design to meet radiator operation point (OP) and improve airflow on radiator
- 2 - 120x25mm RIOTORO static pressure PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) fans for efficient cooling and low noise
- New generation copper cold plate for improved heat transfer from CPU to water block
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item Liquid CPU Cooler, RIOTORO® New Generation BiFrost AMD / Intel Platforms Water Cooling Fan with 240mm Radiator [TR-240]
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||RIOTORO®||Amazon.com||RIOTORO®||DEEP COOL||Amazon.com||Made PC|
|Item Dimensions||6 x 13 x 11 in||8.8 x 12.1 x 5.9 in||6 x 14 x 9 in||8.3 x 13.6 x 5.2 in||5 x 12 x 6.2 in||15.55 x 21.25 x 16.42 in|
The BiFrost 240 new generation water cooling solution
The BiFrost 240 new generation water cooling solution for both AMD and Intel platforms.
The BiFrost 240 uses more liquid, improving its cooling performance. The BiFrost 240 also uses longer tubes for more flexibility and ease of installation. It also features reinforced L-connector steel bracket solution, that avoids any possible leaks. With Full copper microchanneled cold plate adds another layer of performance, improving contact to the heat source (CPU) and effectively increasing the cooling transfer speed. The BiFrost represent a new generation of coolers, improving only on areas that are most wanted such as, the L type connectors adding extra strenght to prevent from leaks and industrial impeller designed fans for improved airflow.• 240mm radiator for more cooling area
• Special steel L-connector bracket design for industrial durability and improve tube rotation
• Industrial standard fan with special impeller design to meet radiator operation point (OP) to improve airflow into radiator
• 2x120x25mm RIOTORO static pressure PWM fans for efficient cooling and low noise
• New generation copper cold plate for improved heat transfer from CPU to water block
• Long, flexible braided tubing for easy installation
• Environmental Friendly, lower power consumption 2.4w (vs. 3.6w competitors) and reducing noise level
• 5-year warranty
Top Customer Reviews
But I had to wonder .... if I was just being excited that it matched the theme I was going for originally or if I knew based off the photos that it was going to be a good unit, as this is a new company I had a few doubts, but once the unit arrived I was happy that I was correct with my assumptions.
This unit is extremely nice! When I opened the box, I will admit, I did not have exactly 100% high expectations, but I was hoping that it would be great.
The construction of the unit is 100% flawless to me; I was impressed at how strong the radiator was built, I was also impressed with the hoses that connected from the CPU block to the radiator and even the CPU block felt like it was made out of brick.
Some of these units from other companies are a bit light, this lets you know that quality materials were not used when they build these items, but not with this unit, it's pretty heavy and feels like it would be durable for years to come.
My temperatures dropped around 9c when compared to my Corsair 240mm AIO unit that I currently have installed. This may not seem like much to some, but this gave me the ability to get another 200Mhz overclock on my AMD FX-8320E with 100% stability.
The LED lights that are included in the block are a nice touch as well, gives the perfect amount of light around the CPU socket which I absolutely love.
All and all, this so far has been a great product and don't worry, with my review if the item does not have great longevity, I will update you in the future, but so far it's smooth sailing!