- File Size: 2453 KB
- Print Length: 364 pages
- Publisher: ISLAND BOOKWORKS LLC.; 1 edition (May 29, 2016)
- Publication Date: May 29, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01FYCUOFY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,699,502 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$12.99|
Save $11.00 (85%)
RISKS, REWARDS & CONSEQUENCES Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The book is obviously aimed at entertaining readers, but I also noticed a few underlying themes incorporated into the book that revolve around cultural and societal concepts and issues – thankfully they’re not included in a boring, textbook-manner whatsoever, and I instead personally consider them to certainly add a sense of realism to the read. I must admit that I didn’t really admire Dion Cargill at first, and I was a little skeptical about how he would fit being the protagonist/main role of the story – but as the book progressed, I found myself admiring him more and I consider him to be one of those characters that turn out to be much different than what they at first may seem. Either, I enjoyed the book and I look forward to seeing more in the future.
Risks, Rewards and Consequences is a fast paced thrill seekers dream. With characters that are addicted to that feeling of adrenaline mixed with fear when working a job and others that are convinced they're too sharp to get caught, this book makes for one interesting read. I found myself tearing through page after page of this book, eating it all up. Felon's writing style is quick but filled with well-written imagery and complex characters that any reader will grow to love. Felon even manages to include loads of technical jargon regarding different laws and still keeps the reader engaged. Definitely a book I would read again and would recommend to many!
Most of the book seemed fairly realistic, with some exceptions such as:
- I'm not sure all drug runners are quite as honorable and generous as those in the book.
- Perhaps not every beautiful woman is irresistibly drawn to drug dealers and more than happy to fulfill their wildest fantasies.
But apart from this, I found its description of the world of drug distribution quite fascinating.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller & Suspense
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Romance
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States > African American > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > United States > African American > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense