- Save 20% on Sports Sunglasses 831（Sliver&Black） when you purchase 1 or more Sports Sunglasses 801/805 offered by RIVBOS. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Sports Sunglasses 831（Black&Grey） when you purchase 1 or more Sports Sunglasses 801/805 offered by RIVBOS. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Sports Sunglasses 801（Black Ice Red Lens） when you purchase 1 or more Sports Sunglasses 805/831 offered by RIVBOS. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Sports Sunglasses 801（Black Ice Blue Lens） when you purchase 1 or more Sports Sunglasses 805/831 offered by RIVBOS. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Sports Sunglasses 840（Black Ice Lens） when you purchase 1 or more Sports Sunglasses 801/805/831 offered by RIVBOS. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Sports Sunglasses 840（Black&Grey） when you purchase 1 or more Sports Sunglasses 801/805/831 offered by RIVBOS. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Sports Sunglasses 842 （Black&Black） when you purchase 1 or more Sports Sunglasses 801/805/831 offered by RIVBOS. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Sports Sunglasses 842 （Black&Grey） when you purchase 1 or more Sports Sunglasses 801/805/831 offered by RIVBOS. Here's how (restrictions apply)
RIVBOS 805 POLARIZED Sports Sunglasses Glasses with 5 Set Interchangeable Lenses for Cycling
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.48. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FIVE INTERCHANGEABLE LENS- Only The Main Black Lens are polarized. Restore true color, eliminate reflected light and scattered light, make the scenery more clear and soft and protect eyes perfectly. We provide five lens for you to exchange. One is the multi-color lens, the yellow one is for night activities,the blue one is for beach,the clear one is for windy weather, the black one is polarized for driving and other outdoor activities.
- HIGH-QUALITY PC LENS- Lens are made of high quality shatterproof PC material that is durable enough for long time using. They are suitable and interchangeable for any climate and weather conditions. And we have added UpGrade Patent Design for Switching lenses,it's easy to switch the lens now.
- SUPERLIGHT, STYLISH, DURABLE- Lightweight design is ideal for usage by motorcycle and cycling bicycle, driving, running, fishing, racing, skiing, climbing, trekking or other outdoor activities enthusiasts. Fashion and stylish design, with rich color combinations of frames and lens. Polycarbonate lens and frames are impact, scratch resistant, durable and unbreakable.
- LIFETIME BREAKAGE WARRANTY ON FRAME- We provide lifetime breakage and warranty on Frame and Lens.Please feel free to contact our customer service anytime if you feel unsatisfied or confused.
- 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE- All RIVBOS customers enjoy 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Customers can return and get refunded in case the purchasing is not satisfied for any reason. You have no risk to try.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Lens Color||Black,Flashing Coating,Yellow,Transparent,Blue|
|Lens Color Map||Black|
|Magnification Strength||0 x|
|Package Height||3.4 x 4.4 x 7.6 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.65 pounds|
Take Your Sports Routine to the Next Level with the Best Polarized Sports Sunglasses by RIVBOS!
Are you looking for a stylish pair of sports sunglasses with impressive lens clarity that will protect your eyes during all your outdoor workouts?
Look no further than a pair of premium quality, 100% polarized RIVBOS sunglasses.
Specially designed with the needs of athletes and fitness enthusiasts in mind, these athletic sunglasses are a safe choice for all kinds of sporting adventures.
Superior Protection & Comfort
Whether for running, skiing, snowboarding, cycling, hiking, tennis, fishing, golf or motorcycle driving, these active sunglasses offer reliable eye protection from UV, UB, wind, insects and dust.
With their wraparound design that sits snugly and comfortably around the face, these anti-reflective sunglasses ensure they stay on at all times.
A Pair of Sports Sunglasses That Won’t Break
Exceptionally sturdy and well made, this pair of active eyewear features an unbreakable frame, made of flexible TR90 material that has the ability to bend under pressure, without breaking.
Make A Strong Fashion Statement
Who says you have to sacrifice glamour for the sake of sport? These fashionable sunglasses offer a sensational style, suitable for casual wear, as well. For men and women.
Get A Complete Accessories Set
With your pair of sunglasses you will also get:
Five lens for you to exchange. One is the multi-color lens, the yellow one is for night activities,the blue one is for beach,the clear one is for windy weather, the black one is polarized for driving and other outdoor activities.
A durable, hard case, with buckle that you can attach to your belt
A cleaning cloth and pouch, made of the same material, so you can use the pouch as a cleaning cloth, too.
A polarized test card
An instruction booklet.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
IMPORTANT: in the manual it will show you how to remove and replace the lense. DO NOT FOLLOW it because it is missing one step. That is why some break their frames because they put to much force to remove the lense from one side. Here are the step I do to remove the lense and replace it.
Removing the lense.
1. Pull down gently the LOCK located in the middle at the nose piece. (As shown in my pic) I use my nail to loosen it.
2. Loosen the lense in the middle part. Do not remove yet.
3. Now remove one side, then the other side then last the middle part.
Putting in a lense.
1. Make sure the LOCK is open (pulled down).
2.Place the lense first in the middle part but DO NOT fix it on the frame yet. DO NOT lock it on to the frame.
3. Insert one side fix into the frame, then insert & fix the other side, the lastly insert and fix the frame the middle part, and then push back up the LOCK located in the middle (nose guide) of the frame.
I use these steps and use little effort to replace my lenses.
Even better is the customer service. I contacted them regarding a matter (unrelated to quality or shipping) of the sunglasses, and they responded within the day even though their automated response was they would reply with 2 days. We emailed back and forth a few times, and their response was always quick and cordial. This is a HUGE plus for me when I make online purchases, because you just never know if you will get assistance if you need it. Rest assured, if you have a problem with your purchase they will treat you with excellent customer service. You will not be left high and dry.
All in all this is an excellent pair of sunglasses with interchangeable lenses and a superior case. Purchase worry free!
I got nothing but good things to say. Solid construction. Look great. Awesome case. Includes a bag and soft wipe cloth. Great deal.
The one thing I will say is make sure you read that one person's review which tells you the BETTER way to remove and insert the glasses from the frame. She definitely knew what she was talking about. The instructions that come with the glasses have a slightly different set of instructions which are probably worse. LOL, kind of funny that a customer knew better than the actual official instruction writer.
Finally, while some don't like the idea that the nosepiece helps lock in the lenses, my experience is that it's a plus. You do have to be careful that you're pulling on the nosepiece and the frame to unlock the lenses, but the plus side is that the lens is really nicely seated and locked in. Unlike my Oakelys, I'm not worried about the lenses falling out. And for the price - can't be beat.
My issue with the glasses lies in the changeable lenses. The "snap in" nose part tends to UNSNAP quite regularly. This used to be just an inconvenience but now occasionally the whole lense tends to pop out. As I do not need all the extra lenses my quick fix to this is I am going to just use a few drops of epoxy and permanently seal the lenses in place.
Overall they will work for what I bough them for.
Case is a tad LARGE and to me too many lenses and accessories but nice add ons.