- Save 5% each on Save 5% each on items offered by AudioTopia Enter code AFBA5OFF at checkout. offered by AudioTopia when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code AFBA5OFF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% each on Qualifying Items offered by AudioTopia when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code GAT5PROM at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
RME ARC-USB Advanced Remote Control
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- RME ARC USB Advanced Remote Control - 1.8 m USB Cable - Stickers (To Change Key Labels) - RME 6 Month Limited Warranty
- Compatibility: Fireface UFX+ (directly), Fireface UFX II (directly), All devices with TotalMix FX (via computer)
- System Requirements: Mas OS X, Windows, USB 1.1 (UAC 1), Fireface UFX+, Fireface UFX II (in standalone mode)
- Power: Buss-powered by computer, or UFX+, UFX II (in standalone mode)
- Power Consumption: 0.3W
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This wired remote has been designed for direct access to the most frequently used actions and commands of TotalMix FX, being an indispensable tool in the studio's daily applications. Its extremely flexible configuration through TotalMix FX will simplify workflow and greatly increase the usability of the RME interface in most real world situations.The ARC USB is a USB 1.1 (UAC1) MIDI remote control, natively compatible to Windows and Mac OS X. As soon as it is present in the operating system TotaIMix FX will detect it and communicate with it, without disturbing other remote controls. Therefore it is also not necessary to switch the ARC USB on or off within TotalMix FX - it will just work. And because it communicates with TotalMix FX (via USB) it is compatible to all RME audio interfaces that are detected and supported by TotalMix FX. This goes back to RME interfaces released 2001! As soon as the ARC USB is connected to a computer any button press or wheel turning will cause the respective action performed by TotalMix FX - and therefore also by the RME audio interface.With the UFX+ and UFX II the ARC USB can also be connected directly to these devices, currently the only RME interfaces having an internal USB 1.1 host with matching connector. This way of connecting is handy in stand-alone mode, where the ARC USB is also supported by the UFX+ and UFX II.The ARC USB is bus powered, but draws only little current. Also it uses USB 1.1 as bus standard,
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|