Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Music Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
RME Fireface UCX 36 Channel 24 Bit 192kHz High-End USB and FireWire Audio Interface
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PERFECT FOR LIVE & STUDIO - The Fireface UCX is a highly integrated pro audio solution in an ultra-compact format for studio and live recordings. It continues RME's long tradition of designing compact high-end interfaces, packing into a half-rack size unit what usually would be spread out over two or three 19 inch panels. In doing this the Fireface UCX marks a new packing record: 300 electronic components more than inside the already well-stocked Fireface UC!
- EXCELLENT SOUND QUALITY - Equipped with a new 2011 A/D and D/A high-performance converter design all I/Os operate at up to 192 kHz. The AD/DA conversion supersedes the outstanding technical specifications of the Fireface UC/400 with an impressive 114 dBA dynamic range on both record and playback. The advanced multi-bit converter architecture guarantees excellent S/N and THD specs across a wide analog level range.
- STEADYCLOCK - RME's unique jitter suppression technology guarantees perfect sound quality throughout, making the device completely independent from the quality of external clock signals. Due to the highly efficient jitter reduction, the UCX converters operate independently from the quality of the external clock signal, as if they are working with internal clock all the time - guaranteeing a pristine sound quality! SteadyClock allows the Fireface UCX to control the sample rate freely on its own.
- SETUP MEMORY - Internal memory allows for the permanent storage of six different presets of the unit. Therefore the Fireface UCX is able to operate fully stand-alone, without any connected computer. In stand-alone operation, it can transform into totally different devices by the simple click of a button. Furthermore, in this mode, TotalMix FX can also be controlled via MIDI.
- CONNECTIVITY - 18 Input / 18 Output channels, 8 x Analog I/O, 2 x Mic/ Line Preamps, digitally controlled, 2 x Line / Instrument inputs, digitally controlled, 1 x SPDIF I/O coaxial, 1 x ADAT I/O (or 1 x SPDIF I/O optical), 1 x Word Clock I/O, 2 x MIDI I/O (via breakout cable), 1 x FireWire 400, 1 x USB 2.0 (USB 3 compatible), TotalMix FX (with UFX effects engine)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
RME Fireface UCX
36-Channel, 24-Bit / 192kHz High-End USB & FireWire Audio Interface
The Fireface UCX is a highly integrated pro audio solution in an ultra-compact format for studio and live recordings. It continues RME's long tradition of designing compact high-end interfaces, packing into a half-rack size unit what usually would be spread out over two or three 19 inch panels.
Low Latency mastering grade converters with outstanding specifications.
Two mic preamps with the premium technology from RME's high-end recording bestsellers Micstasy and UFX, including the AutoSet overload protection.
A newly developed Hammerfall audio core, supporting USB and FireWire with the maximum performance and ultra-low latency operation, combined with the legendary RME driver stability and maintenance, on both bus protocols.
TotalMix FX with the complete Fireface UFX DSP engine, including all effects up to 192 kHz.
Monitoring Controller: combining the impressive flexibility of the TotalMix FX monitoring tool set and the optional RME Remote Control.
RME's unique DIGICheck metering and analysis toolbox for Windows PC and Mac.
Plus support for RME's Advanced Remote Control, active jitter suppression technology, professional reference level support, advanced stand-alone functionality, full 192 kHz operation, and last but not least two high-speed MIDI I/Os.
Is the first professional audio interface with Class Compliant mode to work with Apple's iPad, for perfect stereo up to 18 channel recording and playback, and the addition of truly professional I/Os.
So the UCX is a half-rack unit, which is actually more powerful, than most 19 inch units. All in all the Fireface UCX is the new compact-sized dream interface, created with care for every detail, and a new premium solution for any desktop and live usage, without compromises in sound, stability and ultra-low latency operation.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I highly recommend the UCX as a high quality compact studio interface. It would also be excellent as a location recording interface, though it would be a good idea to create presets with TotalMix if you will be using it standalone (without a computer). There are less expensive interfaces that come bundled with plugin packages (TotalMix has a limited number of effects available) but I think the audio quality, build quality and rock solid driver stability make the UCX a better choice. If you need additional DSP, something like the Universal Audio interfaces would be worth considering, but for a top quality dedicated interface the RME is hard to beat.
As a Windows user, I first tried the MOTU Ultralite Mk3 Hybrid. It was a total disaster with my machine. After a week of fiddling with it, I sent it back and replaced it with the FireFace UCX. Never a single issue with the software or hardware since, and I couldn't be happier. Highly recommended...save up and buy one. You won't regret it!
Top reviews from other countries
Il prezzo per la Rme è sicuramente considerevole pe chi è alle prime armi in fatto di music making. Nonostante ciò leggerete ovunqu dell'estrema qualità e solidità della scheda.
Unico neo: il pin dell'alimentazione è un pò debole ed è molto facile che si stacchi dalla scheda , quando lo toccate.
Trovo anche molto poco intuitivo e macchinose le regolazioni tramite lo knob anteriore; per il resto offre decisamente molto.
( Um dies in blumiger Sprache zu formulieren )
Einziger Wermutstropfen, dass zu wenig Platz für die XLR Ausgänge vorhanden ist. Meine Herren Techniker, wäre es nicht möglich, diese Verbindungen um 10 Millimeter weiter auseinander zu situieren ? Bitte mitdenken.
Das ist der einzige Grund für vier Sterne, ansonsten zehn Sterne !!!