- Size (LWH): 7.1 inches, 4.5 inches, 2.4 inches
- Weight: 12.8 ounces
Other Sellers on Amazon
RND Dock for Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013 Version)
|Sale:||$24.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$10.00 (29%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Synchronize and Charge your Google Nexus 7 with the USB cable.
- Power Protection Circuit included.
- The USB Desktop Dock holds your Galaxy Nexus 7 at a comfortable reading angle.
- Compatible With: Google Nexus 7 (2013) |
- RND Power Solutions products comes in professional retail packaging and offers a 1 year hassle free warranty. Authentic RND Power Solutions products will have our branding on the product and packaging.
Customers also shopped for
Synchronize and charge your Galaxy Nexus 7 with RND Power Solutions Deluxe desktop dock/cradle. The USB Desktop Dock holds it at a comfortable reading angle. Charge and synchronize data simultaneously when connected to your PC using the USB micro cable (included) or charge your tablet with the AC power adapter. It will fit your tablet with a case by removing the sleeve. No case no problem a sleeve is included that fits your tablet perfectly. RND Power Solutions Deluxe Desktop dock/cradle has a power protection circuit so it does not burn out your battery. PLEASE feel free to contact us if you have any questions. We will be happy to assist you. PLEASE NOTE: This works for the 2013 Version ONLY. Compatible With: Google Nexus 7 (2013)
Top Customer Reviews
The only issue is that the tolerance for the stand is slightly off leaving a loose feeling when sliding your tablet into it. There's a little bit of wiggle room which can make it a hassle to get the device in properly.