3 Year Asurion Portable Electronics Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
ROAV by Anker Dash Cam C1, Car Recorder with Sony Sensor, 1080P FHD, 4-Lane Wide-Angle View Lens, Built-in WiFi with APP, G-Sensor, WDR, Loop Recording, Night Mode, Parking Mode [Upgraded Version]
- Low Return Rate: 37% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 80% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "roav dash cam"
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR RECORDINGS: Advanced Sony Exmor sensor, wide-angle lense, and Nighthawk Vision technology capture 4 lanes of traffic in Full HD 1080P — even at night.
- INSTANT VIDEO ACCESS: Use the ROAV app to download, manage, and view DashCam's recordings directly on your mobile devices. The Roav App is compatible with Android 5.0 and up and iOS 9.0 and up.
- MOTION-ACTIVATED: Gravity sensor activates the camera if your car is bumped or moved to automatically record hit-and-runs. Notes: A Class 10, 32GB micro SD / TF card is required as lower-class cards may damage the product. A 64GB or 128GB card should be formatted in the dashcam before using. Regularly formatting the card is recommended.
- EXTREME TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE: When plugged in: Operates in 19℉-149℉. Using battery power (for the parking monitor): Operates in 32℉-149℉ —just stick it in your car and forget it.[Upgraded]: Increased high temperature protection measures for the battery. Improved 3M base buckle to make the bracket firmer and keep DashCam from falling off.
- WHAT YOU GET: Roav Dash Cam C1, Anker Dual-Port Car Charger, Micro USB cable, Trim Removal Tool, User Manual, Happy Card, our 12-month product replacement warranty and friendly customer service. Note: 1. The lithium battery may expand when exposed to high temperatures for a prolonged period of time. This is normal behavior and there is no safety risk.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Roav, by Anker Innovations, is dedicated to creating connected devices for your car that improve the convenience, safety, and enjoyment of every drive.
Capture The Unexpected
Roav’s premier dashboard camera, engineered with an advanced sensor and a premium lens. NightHawk Vision technology, built-in Wi-Fi, and a dedicated app track and record every drive in crisp 1080p even at night.
- FHD 1080p
- NightHawk Vision with Sony Sensor
- Built-in Wi-Fi for Easy Downloading and Sharing
- Emergency Recording
Clear Night Vision
NightHawk Vision technology enhances low light clarity to capture speeding license plates at night.
Capture Every Detail
An advanced Sony Exmor CMOS sensor enables recording of 30fps.
Quickly download videos and share them online with the Roav DashCam app.
A shock sensor automatically starts recording when your car is suddenly jolted to capture incidents even when your car’s turned off.
Wide Dynamic Range Technology
Exposure is automatically fine-tuned to create balanced images and footage in any light conditions.
Simultaneously track 4 lanes of traffic to record a full view of the road.
|DASHCAM A1||DASHCAM C1||DASHCAM C1 Pro||DASHCAM C2||DASH CAM C2 Pro|
|Installation Method||Suction mount||Adhesive mount||Adhesive mount||Suction mount||Suction mount|
|Resolution||1080p／720p||1080p／720Pp||1440p / 1080p / 720p||1080p／720Pp||1080p／720Pp|
|Sensor||Sony IMX323||Sony IMX323||OV 4689||Sony IMX323||Sony STARVIS|
|Chipset||Novatek NT96658||Novatek NT96658||Novatek NT96660||Ambarella A12||Ambarella A12|
|microSD Card||Not included||Not included||32GB microSD Card||Not included||32GB microSD Card|
Compare with similar items
Capture The Unexpected
From Roav — Making the smart driving experience accessible to all
• A collection of connected devices that enhances your driving experience
• Created by the same team as Anker—renowned for exceptional quality and innovation
Capture Every Detail
Advanced Sony Exmor CMOS sensor with Nighthawk Vision technology captures perfectly exposed, full HD 1080P video at 30fps. Any time, day or night.
Record more than just the car ahead of you. Comprised of 6 elements, DashCam's f1.8 wide-angle aperture lens captures 4 lanes of traffic, giving you footage of the whole road.
Easy Video Access
Built-in Wi-Fi allows you to transfer recordings directly to your smartphone via the dedicated app for easy viewing and sharing.
Designed to Disappear
Engineered to provide distraction-free recording. Compact frame installs onto windshields to be discreetly concealed behind your rear-view mirror.
Records While You're Away
Equipped with a shock sensor to instantly start recording when suddenly jolted, like when a car bumps yours. Even when your car's turned off.
We have total confidence in our products and back them with a 12-month warranty. We're the only brand in the industry that will replace any defective product with a brand-new one within 12 months of purchase, no questions asked.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a decent dashcam with reasonable features. Image quality and sound recording has become poor. And given summer is now coming in - it does not handle heat at all well. The case and component design was not a wise choice.
The temps are finally coming increasing in SoCal. It has only been 82F outside in the past few days and the Roav dashcam is failing miserably.
The screen is flickering when hot now.
The case gets very hot in any form of direct sun.
Sound is very muffled in the videos.
It will not turn on wifi when hot and mounted in the car. I get to the point of turning on wifi and it restarts itself - Everytime. Had to bring it inside to cool down to get it to work.
Disconnecting the power when hot - the battery is immediately drained. The 30 second countdown stops at 28. The battery life has severely deteriorated in just a few weeks of having this.
And the last few days at multiple times it constantly powers on and off - im hearing the startup chime every couple of seconds.
Seems my concerns of heat affecting this - over getting a capacitor based dashcam - is founded. Even only when around 80F outside.
This will definitely not last the summer.
I don't think any software upgrades will fix this. It needs a resdesign to withstand hot climates adequately. It's a shame.
UPDATE: Excellent customer service and follow up by Anker and Roav. They responded to my concerns and are sending out a new device for me to try instead. I will see if the same issues come up with the new dashcam.
UPDATE 2: new dashcam is holding up well and seems better than the original one with most issues gone - some remain. Am happier with it. Roav customer service continues to be exceptional and impressive.
Roav customer support is incredible! I posted a review not long after this dash cam out, listing the pro's and con's I experience. Roav CALLED ME to see if they could address the issues, and they've since released a firmware update. The new firmware addressed every single issue I saw, and the camera is perfect in my book. The video quality was always excellent, but now the rest of the camera matches!
- I no longer have any issues with the camera recording automatically when I start the car
- WiFi transfers are much improved. It used to take 5 minutes to transfer a 5 minute clip, but now that same file size takes about 2 minutes. Convenient enough to leave in the car and just transfer a couple clips to my phone. I still take the camera inside if I need to copy longer footage.
- The Roav watermark and the date time stamp can now be disabled independently.
-You can now set the length of the clip to record before it starts a new file. Instead of only 3 minutes, you can now do 1,3,5, and 10 minute clips. (The entire video records, but it breaks them up into small files)
I've always been a fan of Anker portable battery chargers, and so when I saw this Roav Dash Cam, I knew it was for me. Make sure to use the latest firmware if you don't have it, and you won't be disappointed. This cam and the customer service absolutely live up to Anker's reputation.
1) Very high quality image
2) Excellent size, hides out of sight behind my rearview mirror
3 It's designed to be installed and sort of forgotten about... it starts recording as soon as it has power or detects a jolt
4) Can't beat the quality for the price+
Video clips are only 3 minutes long. I thought it could be because of the SD card I was using, but ROAV's manual states that it only records in three minute clips.This is a con if you are wanting to record long videos of a drive, because you will have to stitch all of the clips together yourself. For accidents and going to the recent clips by date however, I think 3 minute clips is a positive. It would be nice to have the option to choose.
1) If you want the date and time stamp on, you get the ROAV logo with it. If you turn off the ROAV logo (watermark), the time stamp goes with it.
2) It doesn't always record automatically. I did a reset to default settings, and left the parking monitor off, and now it's recording every single time
3) WiFi- This should have been a pro, but it isn't really. First, you have to enter the settings on the ROAV and enable WiFi each time you want to use it. Next, on an Android phone (OnePlus 3), when you connect to the ROAV WiFi, it will connect and say no internet... no big deal. But then if you try to view or download a video, it won't work unless you turn your mobile data off first. That is kind of minor and not too big of a deal, but then after you do all that, it takes nearly 3 minutes to download a 3 minute video clip. It's faster to disconnect ROAV and bring it inside to get videos and change the settings directly, making WiFi basically useless. It saves me from moving my rearview mirror to mess with the camera, but it's not worth the time involved to use WiFi.
Most recent customer reviews
I think that this camera is not bad, as it was the camera of other companies.Read more