ROBOT WARS Coding Board Game - Learn and Play with Computer Programming. Geeky STEM Toy and Gift for Boys and Girls ages 7 years and up. No Prior Coding Skills Required
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Learn computer programming like never before! Beginner and Strategy levels to enhance progressive learning in kids
- Fun filled educational game. Players get to shoot other players’ robots through the war. Commands for bots are written in Java, but readable as simple English
- No prior coding skills are required for kids or parents to play the game. Contains miniature robot coding toys,.
- The game is a highly interactive way to introduce coding to kids. It adds programming logic and syntax to kid’s skill set and makes them ready for future of work.
- Specs: 2-4 Players, ages 7 years and up, 40 - 60 minutes. Strategize your cards smartly to eliminate the other Robots and reach the winning zone first!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
A fun filled coding game that can be enjoyed by kids, adults and families alike. Introduces how a computer (or robot) executes the code through sequential logic. Java code is blended into English commands so that anyone who can read English can play this game.
Computer Programming for kids made easy through Robot Wars!
How The Game Works:
Players are being tested against their skills of instructing robots through the war, in an artificial war zone. First one to reach the middle grid of the board wins and will be selected as Commander of Robots. Select color of your choice for CELEB and shoot through enemies as you approach the winning grid.
Shoot Cards will be distributed equally to all the players. First player starts the game by picking up the top card of Instructions deck and moves his robot according to the command on his Instruction card. If he gets to move to a new grid on the board using this card, he can collect the top card of Resources deck. Each player picks up an Instruction and moves to collect resources. When it is first players turn again he can choose between playing his resource and picking up a new instruction. As the game goes on, you will collect more resources and strategize your game better.
While Loop Syntax
For Loop Syntax
1 Game Board
. 4 CELEB Game Markers (Plastic Robot Toys)
1 Rule Book
A Deck of Instruction Cards
A Deck of Resource Cards
About CARD BOARD LEARNING:
Card Board Learning is a company working towards introducing important educational and life skills through tabletop games. Our products are widely used in STEM homeschooling and as educational gifts. Currently developing best possible board games on coding for kids and math.
Top customer reviews
The board does not lay flat and the cards are poorly cut. Quality could surely be improved...
My best guess is that this game is not constructed with the players in mind. Only profit.
My almost 12 yo twin boys love the game, although one likes it more than the other. I figure any educational game that has either of them holding the box up, telling me it's his favorite new game is a success and absolutely worth the price!