3 Year Toy Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
ROBOTIS OLLOBOT PLAY 700
|Price:||$109.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Motorized: Bring your robot creation to life using our motorized controller!
- Reconfigurable: Build up to 4 example robots (Scorpion, Puppy, Race Car, and Windmill) using 1 kit. Then, get creative and design your own original robot!
- Smart: Has bluetooth 4.0 Smart Device Connectivity
- App: Download the FREE R+PLAY700 application (Google PLAY or iTunes) and start playing!
- Programmable: Learn how to program using R+Scratch. Then, advance to using R+Task, an icon-based programming tool based in C++.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The ROBOTIS PLAY 700 is a reconfigurable and programmable robotics kit that introduces children to STEAM Concepts. Building upon the PLAY 600, the PLAY 700 emphasizes creative design using ROBOTIS' patented rivet system and add two elements: programming and smart device connectivity. The controller included with the kit, the CM-50 is not just a motorized gearbox that brings your child's creation to life; it also includes built-in sensors so that children can learn programming via SCRATCH or ROBOTIS' R+TASK.