|Item model number||ROC-11-731|
|Item Weight||2.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7.1 x 4.9 x 2 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||7.09 x 4.92 x 1.97 inches|
4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
ROCCAT KONE Pure Ultra Gaming Mouse - White
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ultra-light, ergonomic - The Kone pure Ultra retains the much-loved shape of its predecessor but presents it in a low-weight 66.5 gram package; as an ultra-light mouse, It is an industry-first in Also being ergonomic
- Evolutionary performance coating - grippy, durable and dirt-resistant thanks to a hybrid anti-wear coating; The performance finish helps you keep a firm hold of the Kone pure Ultra during even the most frantic of gaming sessions
- ROCCAT OWL-EYE sensor - experience deadly pointer precision with the all-new 16, 000DPI ROCCAT OWL-EYE Optical sensor; The sensor is adjustable in 50DPI increments and is characterized by exceptionally sharp accuracy and tracking capabilities
- The basics done to perfection - the Kone pure Ultra features 2D Titan wheel, improved click mechanics, extra-large mouse feet with rounded edges and a lighter, more flexible cable making for a lighter-than-air gliding feel with exceptional click accuracy
- Aimo illumination - AIMO is the living illumination eco-system from ROCCAT; Its functionality grows exponentially based on your computing behavior and the number of aimo-enabled devices connected
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
AIMO is the living illumination eco-system from ROCCAT. Its functionality grows exponentially based on your computing behavior and the number of AIMO-enabled devices connected.
Grippy, durable and dirt-resistant thanks to a hybrid anti-wear coating. The performance finish helps you keep a firm hold during even the most frantic of gaming sessions.
ROCCAT OWL-EYE SENSOR
Experience deadly pointer precision with the all-new 16,000dpi ROCCAT Owl-Eye optical sensor. The sensor is characterized by exceptionally sharp accuracy and tracking capabilities. Based on the PixArt 3389 sensor.
Founded in 2007 in Hamburg, ROCCAT designs some of the best gaming products in the world. We combine detail-loving German innovation with a genuine passion for what we do. The result is a forward-looking product portfolio adaptable to gaming trends.
ROCCAT KONE Pure Ultra Gaming Mouse
As a mouse that is both ergonomic and ultra-light, the Kone Pure Ultra is something special. At only 66/66.5g, it is one of the lightest mice on the market. It boasts the newly upgraded ROCCAT Owl-Eye 16,000dpi optical sensor for remarkable aiming accuracy and tracking. It also features a special performance coating that resists dirt to making it easy to keep clean. Built with pure performance in mind, the Kone Pure Ultra is sure to delight gamers who crave that above all else.
- A right-hand, ergonomic shape is optimized for maximum comfort during use
- Maximum agility and unrestricted movement thanks to an incredibly light 66.5 grams
- ROCCAT Owl-Eye optical sensor with 16,000dpi (PixArt 3389 variant) unlocks deadly pointer precision.
- AIMO illumination eco-system brings your setup to life with RGBA backlighting and a wealth of organic LED lighting effects
- The robust 2D Titan Wheel features precise one-step scrolling and a durable design that keeps up with heavy use
- An evolutionary performance coating provides firm grip and resists dirt for easy maintenance
Compare with similar items
Kain 120 Aimo RGB PC Gaming Mouse - Black
Razer Gaming Mouse Bungee v2: Drag-Free Wired Mouse Support - for Esports-Level Performance - Classic Black
Roccat Kain 202 Aimo RGB Gaming Mouse - White
Roccat Kone AIMO Gaming Mouse (High Precision, Optical Owl-Eye Sensor (100 to 16.000 DPI), RGB Aimo LED Illumination, 23 Programmable Keys, Designed in Germany) Black(Remastered)
ROCCAT KONE Pure Owl-Eye – Optical RGB Gaming Mouse
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Item Dimensions||7.09 x 4.92 x 1.97 inches||2.56 x 4.88 x 1.69 inches||0.48 x 4.49 x 2.98 inches||2.79 x 1.86 x 0.78 inches||4.92 x 3.35 x 1.57 inches||4.50 x 3.00 x 2.00 inches|
|Item Weight||2.33 ounces||3.14 ounces||0.54 pounds||0.59 pounds||4.59 ounces||3.20 ounces|
The Kone pure Ultra represents an industry-first as a mouse that is both ultra-light and ergonomic. Weighing a remarkably low 66.5 grams, it ranks amongst the lightest mice on the market. It boasts a soft coating specially developed by ROCCAT to provide incredible grip while being durable and easy to clean. It also features the latest ROCCAT Owl-Eye Optical sensor with 16, 000DPI for exceptionally sharp accuracy and tracking capabilities. For the gamer who demands unfiltered performance above all else, The Kone pure Ultra is a no-brainer.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To keep it short and simple. This mouse stands above all competition in a few things.
Shape that keeps you consitant in grip and aim. Outstanding build quality. Scroll wheel is the best iv used. The coating is really nice, makes it more comfortable and helps with grip. Zero movement in housing, no qc issues. No software issues. Just make sure you download swarm and then update firmware.
The shape is very different but the more I used it, the more I liked it. It helped grip the mouse well enough so that any fast movement felt easy/comfortable.
I haven't switched back to my hati yet. Very happy with this and will be keeping it. Took me a couple days to get use to shape but then I didnt want to switch back. Hope this helps anyone who's thinking about trying it out. Definitely worth it.
QC Issues: Double clicking. After 15 days the mouse developed a double click issue which is now permanent. Apparently other Kone Pure Ultra users have found this as well. So beware, will be returning, most likely will try the Glorious Model D due to similar shape.
My previous main mouse was the Roccat Leadr, which is a bit bigger and literally twice the weight.
The KPU clicks are nice, not quite as good as the Kain series. Mousewheel is top tier.
Build quality is great, much better than my Glorious Model O.
The finish is almost a matte finish, it's not grippy like gloss, but it doesn't slip in my hand, it's hard to describe accurately.
Cable is a cable, some reviewers have complained that it's not super flexible, I have it in a bungee and never notice it, and I came from a wireless mouse.
If you like the shape, this is a fantastic mouse.
The software is easy to use although I wish there were more mouse profile slots. I believe there are only 5 allowed.
I have had no issues with the accuracy of the mouse or any buttons not registering. I highly recommend trying this mouse to see if it suits your style.
It's extremely lighter than the other pure editions by Roccat and lighter than any other mouse I have found. I love the texture of this one as it reminds me of the military edition soft texture that provides a slightly better grip.
As a side note, the white version is absolutely stunning looking. With the Stark black buttons and a super white body, I love it. A must have for anyone trying to color coordinate with a white setup if that's what they are doing.
Just buy it, it's worth it.
I may give an update after trying this for a few days to determine if I want to return this or not but yea.
update: yea my hands started to hurt based on the shape and I had to return it in the end
However, one big thing (in my eyes anyways), is that the DPI buttons right by the scroll wheel are either very touchy, or the software (Swarm) is buggy and keeps changing my DPI to 1600, when I play on 800. So this just hampers with muscle memory for my aim. Yes, it is usually is very obvious when it happens, but it still is a hassle to deal with on a consistent basis.
Top international reviews
- Keine Löcher
- PMW 3389 Sensor
- Vier zusäzliche Tasten (Daumentasten + DPI hoch & runter)
- X- und Y-DPI separat einstellbar
- Eine fein-matte, griffige Oberfläche
- gute Software
- Deutsche Marke
Zudem hat sie für meine kurzen Finger eine angenehme Größe (Handumfang ~21,5cm, Länge ~18-18,5cm)
Die Tasten und das Mausrad fühlen sich deutlich besser an als beim Vorgänger. LMB und RMB eher schlechter, was am dünnerem Plastik liegt. Der PMW 3389 fühlt sich minimal besser an als der 3360, was aber auch (teilweise) Placebo-Effekt sein kann.
Mein Hauptkritikpunkt sind die Mausfüße. Dort wurden nicht unbedingt gute, sondern eher leichte gewählt. Die paar Gramm mehr (dafür ein niedrigerer Gewichtsschwerpunkt) hätte ich in Kauf genommen. Außerdem hätte ich die Maus nicht mit 66,5g, sondern mit 66,6g angegeben (you had ONE job!).
70€ sind etwas teuer für leichtgewichtige Mäuse ohne "besondere" Features wie optische Switches, aber man bekommt die auch oft genug günstiger.
Wenn man die Maus mit einem Fingertip-Grip nutzt ( so wie ich ), klickt die Maus extrem laut und hohl, akustisch einfach richtig unangenehm, genau wie der direkte Vorgänger. Dazu kommt, dass die Oberfläche bei trockeneren Händen absolut keinen Halt bietet. Der Sensor, die LOD etc. ist alles super, 3389 halt, da kann man nicht viel falsch machen, insgesamt hat mich die Maus allerdings nicht überzeugen können.
di questo modello mi è piaciuto che ci sono i glide nella parte centrale, attorno al sensore. e che il peso risulta molto contenuto
以前まで同じROCCATのKone Pure Owl-Eyeを使用していました。