ROCKI PLAY - WiFi Plug-in for Streaming Music to Speakers (Spotify Connect-Enabled)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ROCKI turns your stereo hifi, car, boombox, clock radio or home theater into a wireless music system – no need to replace perfectly good speakers! Stream all your music instantly from your phone or tablet over WiFi to your speakers.
- Use the WiFi network to play music stored on your phone, tablet, or computer by connecting your ROCKI to any audio system with 3.5mm or standard RCA cables.
- ROCKI is Spotify Connect-Enabled so Spotify Premium users can stream over 20 Million tracks straight to a ROCKI-connected speaker.
- The free ROCKI apps allow users to seamlessly stream music from their phone, tablet or computer. For Android users, Sound Cloud, Deezer, and Last.fm are integrated into the ROCKI app with more streaming services to come. The ROCKI apps are compatible with a multitude of sound formats: MP3, FLAC, OGG, MP4 and others.
- Excellent wireless sound -- ROCKI links to your personal device via WiFi connection enabling ROCKI to transmit high quality audio, including lossless formats like FLAC, at a greater distance.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
How do you stream the music you love, to the speakers you already have? ROCKI Play connects to your speaker’s line in and your WiFi network so that you can stream music without having to place your phone in a dock or wire it to your sound system. Connect ROCKI Play to any pair of powered speakers or HiFi system with a line-in using RCA or 3.5 mm jacks. For Android and Apple (iOS) users: Use the ROCKI App or other apps to fetch music from your phone, tablet, or computer and stream it to any ROCKI-connected speaker. The Android ROCKI App has several integrated streaming services such as Sound Cloud, Last.fm, Deezer and the list is expanding.Spotify Premium users can stream your music directly from the Spotify App using Spotify Connect to any Rocki-connected speaker. Streaming does not get more seamless. The Product Includes: 3.5mm to 3.5mm Audio Cable, 3.5mm to RCA Audio Cable, USB Charging Cable, USB Charger Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery (up to 8 hours of playback, supports external USB mobile batteries).
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update:I spent the morning on this and was finally able to update the firmware and get the Rocki to connect to my wifi. Excitedly, I went to the living room to plug-in the Rocki to my home system. When I plugged it in, nothing. In a spot in my house where my phone, iPod Touch, and multiple tablets can all connect to my wifi, the Rocki loses signal.
Buggy software is one thing, but when combined with 2nd rate hardware, Rocki is a COMPLETE failure. Headed back to Amazon. I have a feeling that they have a huge pile of these returned units. They probably ship them back to Rocki by the dump truck full.
2. Cannot play music from PC unless you pay $30 for airfoil
3. Cannot play music from google music despite claims you can with another 3rd party app BubblePNP which requires in app purchase. It will load up some recent songs you have listened to or uploaded, but no searching - nothing.
Good idea. Terrible, terrible software support. Doesn't it make more sense to write an app that permits you to play music you have purchased rather than focusing on streaming services? Very odd sense of priorities.
The Rocki app is worst software I've ever used on my Android phone. Setup is a time consuming nightmare. If you look at the Youtube videos it would appear to be easy but it is not. The forums are also useless as you are suggested to reset your router or change your router password or other steps which are unnecessary but if the software was implemented correctly. Unless you like to be frustrated by poor products and worse support, don't get this Rocki.
Hmm... Where to start?
One unit doesn't work. Doesn't connect, doesn't go to hotspot mode. It's DOA.
The Android app is useless. After you enter your Wi-Fi password it shut down and shows some error code. Even worse, it shows the error code on your phone at random intervals even if you are not using it! I had to uninstall it.
It makes a crackling buzz through the loudspeakers, so you can't just pause the music. You need to power off all the speakers to make the noise go away.
The Rockies lose their settings regularly and then you need to start the setup all over again.
And, the worst for last, there is no multi room support. It's a lie. You can only play your music through one rocki at a time.
Don't be fooled. Don't buy it.
Sorry, ROCKI. I'm returning you. Here's a suggestion ROCKI: Don't release your product until your software works. Customers are not beta-testers.
I connected it to a stereo receiver in my pool house so I could listen to Spotify while in the pool. I had a Bluetooth receiver before, but it cut out if someone walked between the phone and the receiver. The range was also very limited.
Now I can walk around the pool and the entire yard and it works perfectly and the sound quality is much better.
I logged onto website for setup and in three easy steps it was setup and ready to go.
I then brought up Spotify and I was listening to music, adjusting the volume, skipping songs, changing playlists,.....
This is the first review I have ever written and was compelled to share my experience.
I am going to order two more for my receivers in the house.
Most recent customer reviews
Contacted customer support TWO WEEKS AGO, still haven't heard back.Read more
however, i have to say its' easy to set up.