Other Sellers on Amazon
3 Year Lawn and Garden Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Rodent Sheriff Pest Control - Ultra-Pure Peppermint Spray - Repels Mice, Raccoons, Ants, and More - Made in USA (2)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Made with all-natural peppermint oil, SAFE to use around pets and children but rodents hate it! MADE IN AMERICA
- Safe to spray in your home or garden. Rodents naturally dislike the smell of this handcrafted peppermint formula and will repel pests almost immediately
- Proven to repel mice, raccoons, roaches, & more
- Contains two 8 ounce bottles of all-natural peppermint power - Enough for 2,000 sprays. *PRODUCT SHIPS IN BROWN OR WHITE BOTTLE
- Use anywhere that's prone to pests - Garages, basements, kitchens, attics, sheds, trash cans, & more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
A powerful spray made in the USA from a handcrafted peppermint formula. You’ll love its long-lasting minty fresh scent, but mice, roaches, raccoons and other rodents hate it. So the minute they get a whiff, they head for the hills. And since it’s a natural formula, you can even spray it around your garden, around trash cans, vehicles, garages, storage areas, attics, entry points around your house... or anywhere these unwanted critters hang out. Each 8oz bottle contains 1,000 sprays!
Rodent Sheriff is a powerful, ready-to-use, ultra-pure mint formula that repels mice, raccoons, roaches, and ants from flower beds and gardens, around trash cans, houses, and garages. Also used to repel mice, raccoons, roaches, and ants from interior areas (kitchens, garages, attics, & entry ways).
Prevent Pests From Entering Your Home and Outdoors Spaces
Ultra Pure-Mint Formula Made in USA
- Discover the natural way to protect your home, storage, basement, car, waste disposal, garage, and more!
- Rodents naturally dislike the smell of this handcrafted peppermint formula
- You will love the refreshing herbal smell, but the pests won’t
- Simply spray critter-contaminated areas to repel rodents with the fresh mint scent
- Rodent Sheriff has an invisible natural time released gateway that slowly releases that scary mint essence to repel the pests away!
Spray around the garage and outdoor garbage cans
Natural liquid rodent repellent you spray to keep pests away. Rodent Sheriff is a patented formula using natural peppermint oil. This non-toxic spray is easy to use in areas that are prone to pests. You'll love minty fresh scent, but critters hate it. Don't use harmful poisons that are hazardous to children and pets.
- other rodents around your house
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
rain overnight to wash spray away and you see results. Enough said.
The first day I sprayed the area under my kitchen sink, where the critters have access from the crawlspace under my house.
I know this because that's where my cat sits and waits and that's where she catches them
A chipmunk came in that night. The cat got it, along with fleas
Second day, I sprayed half the bottle in that same spot.
That day a mouse came through.
The cat got that one, too. Then ate it. Very disgusting.
The scent is very potent, and my whole house smells like peppermint. Very strong peppermint.
So strong, it's not a good thing.
Plus, the sprayer leaked all over my hand while spraying.
Maybe I just got a couple of defective bottles?
Maybe I have a super strain of rodents here in New England??