Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
ASUS ROG Maximus X Code S LGA1151 DDR4 DP HDMI M.2 Z370 ATX Motherboard
To access this option, go to Your Orders and choose Get product support.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Designed exclusively for 8th generation Intel Core processors to maximize connectivity and speed
- 5-Way Optimization with Auto-Tuning and FanXpert 4 automatically tailors overclocking profiles to your unique build for maximum OC performance and dynamic system cooling
- Dedicated water cooling headers allow monitoring of water temperature and flow without a dedicated standalone controller
- Unmatched Personalization with ASUS exclusive AURA Sync RGB lighting, additional RGB headers, and addressable RGB headers for all AURA sync enabled products
- Industry-leading 8-channel HD audio with dual headphone amplifiers and ROG exclusive SupremeFX S1220 CODEC driven by Japanese capacitors
There is a newer model of this item:
|Save on Quality Laptop and Tablet Bags by AmazonBasics|
AmazonBasics 15.6-Inch Laptop and Tablet Bag, 10-Pack $107.64
AmazonBasics 17.3-Inch Laptop Bag, 10-Pack $131.77
AmazonBasics 11.6-Inch Laptop and Tablet Bag, 10-Pack $116.84
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
The ROG Maximus X Code delivers cutting-edge performance in true gamer style, fusing the distinctive design of ROG Armor with the customization of AURA Sync RGB lighting. Unlock full calibration and system performance with 5-Way Optimization, dual M.2, onboard 802.11AC WiFi, front panel USB 3.1, and integrated 8-channel HD Audio.
At A Glance
- LGA1151 socket for 8th-gen Intel Core desktop processors
- Aura Sync RGB lighting
- Dedicated water cooling headers
- 5-Way Optimization with Auto-Tuning and FanXpert 4
- SupremeFX and Sonic Studio III
- ASUS SafeSlot
One-Click Overclock and Cooling
One click takes care of all that complex tuning. ASUS 5-Way Optimization makes your PC smart. It dynamically optimizes essential aspects of the system, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailored for your rig.
Dual Pcie Gen3 M.2
The first slot sits neatly below the PCH heatsink, and accommodates M.2 drives of up to 110mm in length (type 22110). The second slot is placed at the lower edge of the board and is oriented for vertical mounting, taking advantage of chassis airflow.
The ROG Maximus X Code is equipped with a stylish, angular M.2 heatsink that keeps your SSD cool. By efficiently dissipating heat away from the M.2 area, ROG Maximus X Code minimizes the possibility of the performance-sapping throttling.
DIY Friendly Design
ROG Armor includes a tough, thermoplastic top-plate adds style that's both unique and understated.
|ROG Maximus X Code||ROG Strix Z370-E Gaming||Prime Z370-A||TUF Z370 Plus Gaming|
|CPU||Intel LGA1151 8th Generation Intel Core i7 / Core i5 / Core i3 Processors||Intel LGA1151 8th Generation Intel Core i7 / Core i5 / Core i3 Processors||Intel LGA1151 8th Generation Intel Core i7 / Core i5 / Core i3 Processors||Intel LGA1151 8th Generation Intel Core i7 / Core i5 / Core i3 Processors|
|Chipset||Intel Z370 Chipset (300 Series)||Intel Z370 Chipset (300 Series)||Intel Z370 Chipset (300 Series)||Intel Z370 Chipset (300 Series)|
|Memory||4 x DIMM max 64GB DDR4 4000 (OC) MHz||4 x DIMM max 64GB DDR4 4000 (OC) MHz||4 x DIMM max 64GB DDR4 3866 (OC) MHz|
|PCIe x16 Slots||2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16, x8/x8, or x8/x4+x4);1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x4 mode, black) *1; 3 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1||2x PCIe 3.0 x16 (supports x16, x8/x8, x8/x4+x4, x8+x4+x4/x0); 1x PCIe 3.0 x16 (max at x4 mode); 4x PCIe 3.0 x1||2x PCIe 3.0 x16 (supports x16, x8/x8); 1x PCIe 3.0 x16 (max at x4 mode); 4x PCIe 3.0 x1||2x PCIe 3.0 x16 (supports x16, x8/x8); 1x PCIe 3.0 x16 (max at x4 mode); 4x PCIe 3.0 x1|
|Graphics||HDMI; DisplayPort 1.2 ports||DisplayPort 1.2; HDMI 1.4b; DVI-D||DisplayPort 1.2; HDMI 1.4b; DVI-D||HDMI 1.4; DVI-D|
|Audio||ROG SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220||ROG SupremeFX S1220A 8-Channel High Definition CODEC and Dual Headphone Amplifiers||Realtek S1220A 8-channel high definition audio CODEC featuring Crystal Sound 3||Realtek ALC887 8-channel high definition audio CODEC|
|32Gb/s M.2||1 x 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (both SATA & PCIE mode)||1x 2242-2280 (PCIe 3.0x4+SATA); 1x 2242-2280 (PCIe 3.0 x4)||1x 2242-2280 (PCIe 3.0x4+SATA); 1x 2242-2280 (PCIe 3.0 x4)||1x 2242-2280 (PCIe 3.0x4+SATA); 1x 2242-2280 (PCIe 3.0 x4)|
|Wireless/Bluetooth||802.11ac WiFi (2x2 MU-MIMO) + Bluetooth 4.2||802.11ac WiFi (2x2 MU-MIMO) + Bluetooth 4.2||N/A||N/A|
Get rewarded for being a Republic of Gamers fan
Become a member of the ROG Elite Rewards loyalty program and earn points for being an active Republic of Gamers fan. There are many ways to earn points including purchasing ROG gear, and a selection of rewards that can be redeemed with points, tailored to the ROG community. Rank up with ROG Elite Rewards!
Note: Terms and conditions available at the official website. Void where prohibited.