|Max Screen Resolution||7680 x 4320|
|Memory Speed||1708 MHz|
|Graphics Coprocessor||geforce gtx|
|Card Description||GeForce GTX 980|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||11|
ASUS ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI-O11G-GAMING GeForce 11GB OC Edition VR Ready 5K HD Gaming HDMI DisplayPort DVI Overclocked PC GDDR5X Graphics Card
|Price:||$985.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1708 MHz Boost Clock (OC Mode) featuring 11GB GDDR5X 352-bit memory, 3584 CUDA cores, and 11GB Frame Buffer
- ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting with additional 4-pin RGB header provides a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of ASUS Aura Sync enabled products
- MaxContact plus Auto-Extreme manufacturing technology delivers 2X more GPU to heatsink contact for increased cooling efficiency with premium quality aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components
- Patented wing-blade 0dB fans with FanConnect II maximizes cooling performance using three axial fans to deliver 105% more air pressure and dual 4-pin headers for referencing chassis fans to GPU temperatures.
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever, featuring Game Booster and a free 1-year premium license of XSplit Gamecaster
- Supports the latest DirectX™ 12 and GeForce gaming features while delivering a maximum resolution of 7680 x 4320 for the ultimate 5K gaming experience
- 5K Gaming and VR Ready with 2x HDMI 2.0, 2x DisplayPort 1.4, and 1x DVI port to simultaneously connect your VR headset and up to 4 monitors
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Powered by NVIDIA Pascal, the ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080TI OC Edition is a new GPU, delivering jaw-dropping 5K HD gaming experiences with 11GB GDDR5X memory and 1708 MHz boost clock. Outshine the Competition with Aura Sync RGB while GPU Tweak II and DirectCU III maximize performance.
At a Glance
- 1708 MHz Boost Clock (OC Mode)
- ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting with additional 4-pin RGB header
- DirectCU III with patented dual wing-blade 0dB fans
- Auto-Extreme manufacturing technology
- GPU Tweak II
Patented Wing-Blade Design
Patented wing-blade fans delivers maximum air flow and 105% greater static pressure over the heat sink, while operating at an up to 3X quieter volume than reference cards.
MaxContact is an industry-first GPU cooling technology, featuring an enhanced copper heat spreader that directly contacts the GPU. MaxContact utilizes precision machining to provide a surface that makes up to 2X more contact with the GPU than traditional heat spreaders, resulting in improved thermal transfer.
GPU Tweak II
GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performanceand streaming easier than ever, featuring Game Booster and a free 1-yearpremium license of XSplit Gamecaster.
All ASUS graphics cards are now produced using Auto-Extreme Technology, an industry-exclusive, 100% automated production process that incorporates premium materials to set a new standard of quality.
|Model||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 TI|
|Bus Standard||PCI Express 3.0|
|Video Memory||GDDR5X 11GB|
|GPU Boost Clock||1708 MHz|
|GPU Base Clock||1594 MHz|
|Memory Speed||11100 MHz (OC Mode); 11010 MHz (Gaming Mode)|
|Interface||DVI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D) HDMI Output : Yes x 2 (Native) (HDMI 2.0) Display Port : Yes x 2 (Native) (Regular DP) HDCP Support : Yes|
|Dimensions||11.73 " x 5.28 " x 2.07 " Inch 29.8 x 13.4 x5.25 Centimeter|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||MITXPC||Mobile Advance||OneDealOutlet Online||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Device Type||Graphic Cards||Graphic Cards||Graphic Cards||Graphic Cards||Graphics Cards||Graphic Cards|
|Graphics Card Interface||PCI-E||PCI-E||PCI-E||Integrated||PCI-E||PCI-E|
|Graphics Coprocessor||geforce gtx||geforce gtx||geforce gtx||GeForce GTX||gddr5||geforce gtx|
|Graphics Card Ram||11||11 GB||11 GB||11 GB||8,000 MB||11 GB|
|Graphics Ram Type||GDDR5X||GDDR5||GDDR5||DDR5 SDRAM||GDDR5||GDDR5|
|Hardware Connectivity||PCIE x 16||PCIE x 16||PCIE x 16||PCI||PCIE x 16||PCIE x 16|
|Built-In Media||ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI-O11G-GAMING Graphics Card, warranty card, user manual, software drivers||EVGA GTX 1080 SC Black Edition GAMING iCX Cooling Graphics Card, Driver CD, Installation Guide, 6Pin(2) to 8 Pin Adapter, EVGA Gaming Poster, Powered by EVGA Case Badge, EVGA Enthusiast Built Sticker||Graphic Card, Manual, 8-pin Power Cable||Video Card||warranty card, user manual, software drivers||ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti AMP Extreme Core Edition, 2 x Dual 6-pin to 8-pin power cable, User manual, Driver disk|
|Item Dimensions||2.07 x 11.73 x 5.28 in||2.81 x 12.81 x 9.5 in||5.6 x 11.5 x 2.2 in||5.5 x 11.41 x 1.6 in||1.57 x 11.73 x 5.28 in||2.23 x 12.8 x 5.83 in|
|Memory Bus Width||352 bits||352 bits||352 bits||352 bits||256 bits||352 bits|
|Memory Clock Speed||1,708 MHz||11,000 MHz||11,010 MHz||1,480 MHz||1,835 MHz||11,200 MHz|
|Style Name||ROG STRIX||SC Black||GTX 1080 Ti AORUS||GTX 1080 TI GAMING X 11G||ROG STRIX||AMP Extreme Core Edition|
Powered by NVIDIA Pascal, the ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080TI OC Edition is the world's fastest gaming GPU, delivering jaw-dropping 5K HD gaming experiences with 11GB GDDR5X memory and 1708 MHz boost clock. Outshine the Competition with Aura Sync RGB while GPU Tweak II and DirectCU III maximize performance.
Graphics RAM: GDDR5X
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Aesthetics: The card looks really darn good! The lighting is nice, and the minimalist appearance can compliment any build well. As a note, the lighting on the face of the card (the side with the fans on it) is pretty dim. You wont be getting any ambient light from it, and it's not visible on horizontally mounted configurations. Furthermore, the colors are not terribly accurate. It's difficult if not impossible to choose the perfect color on the ASUS software. You'll have to settle for a bit less variety.
Acoustics: It's loud. I came from the MSI GTX 1070 and this card seems to be quite a bit louder. I believe the extra cooling capability is worth it. The triple fan design helps keep the card running at max performance, even during long gaming sessions.
Thermals: Seen multiple unbiased comparisons between the different 1080 ti's, and this one always comes up as the coolest, which is a pretty big deal.
Price: It's on the pricey side, but it's also on the leading edge of innovation and performance. If you want the best out there and can afford it, I'd say it's more than worth the price.
Good luck, and happy gaming!
It’s not the best bang for buck by any stretch but if you absolutely must have the best performing card on the market currently, this is for you.