Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
CP-1x Performance Sunglasses by ROKA
Best in class peripheral view. Complete protection from every angle of attack. Customized fit for any face. Featuring mission critical front and backside lens coatings for unparalleled performance in any condition.
No shortcuts. Designed from scratch. Built for performance.
- The CP-1x is designed and optimized for the athlete seeking full-frame protection in the lightest package on the market.
- Every gram counts, so every decision we made in the design and construction of the CP-1x has resulted in a remarkably lightweight 27g glass, without compromising on optics, strength or durability. You’ll forget you’re wearing them. Ideal for cycling, driving, running, racing, skiing, climbing, and all outdoor activities enthusiasts.
- The lens is easily removable and interchangeable with any of our 7 x4 toric lens tints to meet the needs of any condition.
Pumped full of more game-changing design and tech...
- The CP-1x comes fitted with customizable Titanium core wires that offer ultralight stability while also allowing the wearer to adjust the temple pieces for a precision fit. Wrapped in GEKO, the core wire fit system ensures unmatched security, retention and comfort for every athlete.
- Our ultralight nylon mirrored lenses offer razor-sharp optics with anti-scratch, anti-reflective, anti-fog, hydrophobic and oleophobic coatings for anti-spotting, fingerprint resistance, and easy cleaning.
- These sunglasses are made for active people, and patented GEKO Pads on the nose and temples minimize slip retention and maximize comfort, even during the most strenuous and sweaty activity. No matter how sweaty you get, and which way you move, bounce, or shake — you’ll never have to worry about slippery frames falling off your face.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By J Santel on July 21, 2020