ROOFULL Premium 5 Ports 4K@60Hz HDMI2.0 Switch with IR Remote, 5 in 1 Out UHD 4K HDMI Switcher, Support HDR 10, HDCP 2.2, Dolby Vision, Atmos, Freesync, Auto-Switching, 18Gbps, CEC, 1080P/3D
- 【Get More HDMI Input Ports】This 5x1 4K HDMI switcher will provide you more HDMI 2.0 input ports to connect up to 5 HDMI source devices and output to your HDTV or other display. No complicated setup and drivers required, plug and play.
- 【Manul & Automatic-Switching】You can switch manually by remote or button on the switch box, or use its intelligent auto-switching function to automatically switch to the device just activated or jump back to the next active input source when the current one is powered off (Auto-switch function can be turned on/off to your preference)
- 【Premium Quality & High Performance】Imported Taiwan chip and uses the latest video solution ensures this 4K HDMI switch box has the better performance, perfect for 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 HDR (Maximum 4096x2160), Dolby Vision, HDCP 2.2/1.4, HDMI CEC, and Full HD 1080P, 3D, deep color up to 36bit. Essentially all available audio options are supported (DTS:X / Dolby Atmos / Dolby Digital / DTS-HD / Dolby-TrueHD / LPCM7.1 / Dolby-AC3 / DSD HD(HBR) / PCM). No distorted sound and video transmissions.
- 【Wide Compatibility】Backward compatible with HDMI 1.4 and 1.3. This 4K 60Hz HDMI 2.0 switch works with all HDMI source devices, such as PS3/PS4 Pro, Xbox One/360, Blu-ray/DVD player, Apple TV, Chromecast, Desktop/laptop, MacBook and more, output to Ultra 4K TV, monitor or projector.Plug and Play!
- 【Worry-Free Shopping】2-Year Warranty and 100% satisfaction after-sale service ensure that you can feel free to contact us for help or free replacement if any issues happen after purchasing, do not need to worry about missing the return windows
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
More HDMI Source Devices But Not Enough Ports on Your TV?
This premium HDMI 2.0 switch is the simplest solution. It provides you up to 5 ports to connect all your HDMI devices such as PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Apple TV, Chromecast and more, no matter they are HDMI 2.0, HDMI 1.4 or HDMI 1.3, it can be perfectly compatible. You won’t need to plug and unplug your HDMI cable and worry about damaging your HDMI port anymore!
3 Easy Switching Methods (Auto-Switching + Remote + Button)
You can use the included IR remote to select any device by lying on the sofa, but you may never need it because its intelligent automatic switching will make it easier. It will jump to the last device powered up and will switch to another active one when the current device is turned off. It’s also Harmony programmable!
* Press the "switch" button on the machine for 6 seconds to turn on/off auto-switching.
* In auto-switching mode, please must turn off the current device (not just standby), otherwise, it won't automatically jump to the next active device.
The Latest Audio & Video Solution
The latest AV solutions with high-performance processing chip ensure efficient signal transmission and eliminate undesirable phenomena such as blurred images, snowflake screen, and splash screen.
The aluminum alloy radiator fixed by the heat dissipation silicone sheet, ensure good heat dissipation of the chip.
Get More HDMI 2.0 Ports on Your TV, Monitor or Projector
This 5 in 1 out 4K 60Hz HDMI 2.0 switch allows you connect up to 5 HDMI source devices (such as PS4 Pro, Blu-ray Player, Xbox One, Apple TV, Chromecast, etc.) to your 4K HDTV, monitor or projector, then you can easily switch to the source device you want through auto-switching function, remote or button. Plug and play, no complicated setup required! Enjoy the vivid world!
1* HDMI 2.0 Switch
1* Certified Power Adapter
1* IR Remote
- HDMI Version: 2.0 (backward compatible with 1.4, 1.3, 1.2, 1.1)
- Ports: 5* HDMI Input + 1* HDMI Output
- Resolution: 4K@60Hz,4K@30Hz,3D,1080P@60Hz,1080i,720p,576p,576i,480P,480i
- Audio Format: DTS:X,Dolby Atmos,Dolby Digital,DTS-HD,Dolby-trueHD,LPCM7.1,Dolby-AC3,DSD HD(HBR),PCM
- Max Transfer Rate:18Gbps (Max Bandwidth: 600MHz)
- Support HDMI CEC, HDR 10, HDCP 2.2/1.4
- Recommended HDMI Cables: ≤16ft AWG26 or AWG24 HDMI 2.0 standard cable for 4K 60Hz
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Let's look at what we have here:
1.) 5-port HDMI switch, that supports 4K/60 HDR10, Dolby Vision, 4:4:4 chroma etc. My Apple TV 4K loves this, that's for sure. No issues.
2.) Gaming console? This has you covered. No problems with my PS4 Pro or XBOX One X, connected to my 2017 LG OLED (actually, through a Sony HT-ST5000 soundbar).
And here's the big one:
3.) While this does AUTO-switch, it also has FULL manual switching. Yep, nothing more annoying that a device waking from sleep and auto-switching the HDMI input (my Apple TV does this). Although the manual does not state it, THANK GOODNESS for the Amazon description that tells you to HOLD the "Switch" button down for around 5 seconds - the light will blink four times, and BAM - no more auto-switching. Why else is this good? Well....
4.) No issue with using my Logitech Harmony Elite remote to switch inputs! This means I can have the TV turn on, my soundbar turn on, and the HDMI switch move to the correct input without any auto-switching getting in the way. Fully manually controlled by me = WIN. You can teach the IR commands of each HDMI input from the original switch remote without any problems.
So, overall, - this is a great HDMI switch. It has dealt with everything I've thrown at it. Also, if you look closely at a lot of these HDMI switches on the market, they look SUSPICIOUSLY similar. Heck, even the power supply with this ROOFULL was the exact same brand as the one that came with my SwitchDeck, 4K HDMI 2.0 Switch by Sewell, 3x1 Distribution Amplifier, 4K at 60Hz, 3D, HDCP 2.2, 4:4:4 Chroma . That one does not have full-manual switching, though.
Overall, an easy 5 stars out of 5. Top notch.
If I were to nitpick, it would be about the remotes battery, it's a CR2025 Lithium. I have rechargeable AA's and AAA's here in abundance, kinda wish it used either of those (though, it would make for a bigger remote). Not worthy of any less of a star (but someone may want to know that).
I will update this if it fails, if I haven't, it's still working...
If this review was helpful, please click 'Helpful' below (lets me know that I'm not wasting my time, by doing these). Thank you!
First, it's a metal box with enough heft to stay in place fairly easily without needing to be taped down like other devices I've used in the past. Rubber feet are conspicuously missing, but it's really just fine without them. It may look a little retro to some (like an early 00's Ethernet switch), but I prefer the look of simple functional metal rectangles to a lot of the more modern plastic devices.
Connections are on the back, lights are on the front...you can hook up all five ports without having stuff hanging out the front or the side. It's amazing how rare this is.
The remote control, while very basic, has nice feeling discrete keys with a little bit of travel (exposed rubber membrane switches), instead of the cheap bubble-membrane typically associated with these devices. It also has discrete On/Off signals instead of a single Power Toggle signal, which is incredibly important for Harmony automation (see below) - pressing "On" twice won't turn it off.
Worked perfectly out of the box with my Logitech Harmony, though I had to list the make/model as: "Awake Lion HDSW0015M1". The ROOFULL brand is written on the packaging, but nowhere on the device itself or instructions, and seems to just be a repackaging.
Auto-switching works correctly without being over-aggressive to the point of making the device difficult to use, and can be turned off completely - though I've found Harmony integration still works perfectly without actually needing to disable auto-switch. Unlike most other switches I've used, this doesn't prohibit you from selecting a "dead" input, so it avoids pesky timing issues of switching inputs and powering up devices in the wrong order, or not waiting long enough for the HDMI signal to be available, etc. Similarly, it doesn't insist on auto-switching you to an active input when you turn off a device, allowing the "dead" input to remain selected until another input is newly enabled. This behavior is far less confusing and frustrating than most auto-switching implementations. In fact, the ability to turn off auto-switching was one of my primary motivations for buying this particular switch, so I'm impressed by the fact that it's non-intrusive enough for me to leave enabled.
If unboxing is important to you, you'll find the packaging is fairly attractive, but the instructions are in hilariously bad English, and don't even mention a brand - there's no hiding that this is a no-name Chinese device.
It has an Off light. The power LED glows green when the device is on, and red when it is in Off/Standby mode. It's not unreasonably bright, and not an issue for me, but I do know that "Off lights" are a point of frustration for many people, so I'll point it out here.
And most importantly, full 4K HDR passes through on all ports, even with 10' cable runs, a claim that more expensive name-brand switches have made and failed to deliver on.