Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Garth Brooks STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 13, 2013
Neat graphics; easy to learn and fun to play. Challenging enough to hold my interest, but relatively easy to learn.
on November 21, 2012
Way too less missions... I completed all 6 mission in 30 mins or so... Pretty easy once u get the hang of it... Did crash a lot in the start :-)
on January 22, 2013
Very fun and addictive! You have 3 planes to chose from and can land at base or on a carrier. Replay your landing or crash!, and enjoy!
on January 18, 2013
This is a cool game but I found it very hard to control. Adjusting sensitivity on tilt control helps but I did not land that thing yet.
on January 17, 2013
I love this game, works fantastically with kindle fire. best simulation there is.Definitely deserves a kazillion stars .U go RORTOS!!!!
on June 17, 2013
it is so fun. it has so many missions. ive defeated all of them. i bought the harrier. this game is such a blast.
on February 14, 2015
its ok
on June 5, 2013
this simulation is over all great but there need to be more planes. I think the sr71 blackbird would be fun to fly
on June 16, 2013
I Paid for app, but get nothing but "internal service error". What a waste. How do I get a refund?
on November 19, 2012
Not only did I buy this game over half a year ago, I've actually been playing it all that time! I've looked at or tried all the flight simulators I could find and none compare. Though this app is billed as a game rather than a simulator, I think it is the best flight sim available. Face it, with its limited input capabilities, a tablet (or phone) is not ideal for flight simulation. Once you learn to land all the aircrafts consistently, you'll find yourself "working on points for style!"

If you love this game as much as I do, try Rortos' other game/simulator; Air Navy Fighters - it uses the same flight engine, so all your experience can be used to destroy targets.