|Brand Name||ROYAL NAILS|
|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9.6 x 3 x 0.3 inches|
|Item model number||GLOVE|
|Manufacturer Part Number||RN-UVGLOVE|
ROYAL NAILS ANTI UV GLOVES FOR UV LIGHT/LAMP NAIL DRYER ONLY NAIL EXPOSED
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- One size fits most. 1-Pair
- gloves slip on and off easily.
- Anti-UV Gloves protect hands from UV rays during gel treatments.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The glove is a bit tight yes, but that's so that it doesn't slide and messes up your nail polish. Personally, while I do not have small hands, I found that the gloves are still comfortable. The length for the fingers is appropriate and if it's too long, it can be adjusted without fearing that the finger parts will slide back down onto your nail.
The two cons I find to this glove:
- the thumb part which is shorter and less tight, leaving the thumb more exposed than the other fingers
- the quality is not perfect. I will upload pictures, and you'll see there are some threads sticking out and some parts need to be sewn better. That's not a huge problem and it's fixable, but I think they could have done a better job at it.
Gloves worked quite well and would recommend using gloves if you are using UV nail dryer for curing shellac or gel nail polish!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These have been great for the gel nail application at the salon. I don't leave feeling like I've just fried my hands under the lightsPublished 25 days ago by D. A. Church
I decided a few years back that I absolutely, positively loved gel polish, but not the salon prices! So, I did a little research and found out how to do gel polish at home. Read morePublished 3 months ago by ElleBee Shopper
Essential when buying the UV lamp. They seem to work very well so far.Published 3 months ago by Jenn
I wear a size small glove but this glove is very tight. It's not stretchy at all. The finger parts cut off my blood circulation because it's that tight. Can't even use it. Read morePublished 5 months ago by notorious