RSVP Endurance Salt Server with Spoon
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Beautifully designed salt server with glass insert and polished stainless steel base is ideal for working in the kitchen or serving at the table
- The generous glass container has an 8 ounce capacity and measures 6-inches by 3-1/2-inches by 2-1/2-inches
- This attractive server comes with a stainless steel salt spoon and features a flip top lid for easy one handed access and countertop storage
- The stainless lid includes a silicone gasket to keep salt, sugar or herb blends clean and dry
- Hand washing recommended to prolong product lifespan. Replacement spoons sold separately
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
RSVP strives to offer quality kitchen products and cooking tools at competitive prices. Our Endurance Salt Server with Spoon is a perfect example. The durable 18/8 stainless steel frame holds an 8 ounce glass bowl and features a unique flip-top lid with silicone gasket to keep your salt fresh and dry. Dishwasher safe but we recommend hand washing. Measures 6-inches by 3-1/2-inches by 2-1/2-inches. When all the right people, and ingredients, kitchen tools, and food come together, we call this The Art of Gathering.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
While the seal might be nice (useless for salt, since bugs don't eat salt), the handle design is flawed! You can't hold the cellar and flip open the lid with one hand. This is amazingly annoying, especially after using the superior design for so many years. I have to place the cellar down on the counter (it's stored in a cabinet), then flip the lid, then pinch some salt out. Too fussy!
The Alton Brown cellar has a handle that curves 90 degrees, so your index and middle finger can hold the cellar in mid-air, while the thumb is free to flip the lid down. The RSVP cellar's handle is straight, so you must use both your fingers and thumb to hold on. Sure you can try to flip the lid open with your "salt pinching" hand, but the lid's flipping mechanism will be blocked by your thumb, preventing it from opening fully (and staying open) while gripping it in mid-air. This forces me to use the aforementioned "fussy" technique of placing it on the counter, flipping it open, then pinching some salt.
I love it. It feels like a quality product. I don't really use the spoon. It looks nice on my counter.
1) I really like that it has a lid - many other salt cellars have an open front which makes it easy to access the salt, but also easy for things to get into your salt. The lid is hinged so it's easy to open when you're in the middle of cooking, but it still keeps the salt safe!
2) Glass bowl is easily removed for washing in the dishwasher. Every time the dish is empty (and it holds a good amount of salt, so it empties out at a nice pace) I give it a good wash.
The server comes with a tiny little spoon that I have never used (I actually gave it to my mom to use for art projects) - I find that I like being able to grab it with my fingers or use a measuring spoon.