|Item Weight||4.7 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||3.8 x 3.8 x 8.6 inches|
|Item model number||RT-3|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Power Source||Battery powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||RT-3 Thermal Imager, Carry Case, Li-Ion Battery, Lanyard, AC Adapter, USB Cable, Operator's Manual|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
|Warranty Description||RIDGID Full Lifetime Warranty Against Material Defects & Workmanship|
RIDGID RT-3 57533 Thermal Imaging Camera, High Resolution Infrared Digital Camera for Commercial and Residential Applications
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Thermal camera quickly detects costly building and system problems to minimize downtime; identify leakages, overheated connections, thermal bridges leading to building energy losses, and more
- Featuring high-resolution image quality, the thermal imager offers an infrared resolution of 160 x 120 pixels, extendable to 320 x 240 pixels via Super Resolution technology
- For maximum consistency, Scale Assist automatically sets the optimum thermal image scale for easier evaluation, ensuring comparable, error-free infrared images
- Offering a thermal range of -20 to 280 degrees Celsius (-4 to 536 degrees Fahrenheit) this thermal camera is ideal for use with applications in commercial and residential contracting
- With its rugged construction and industry-leading warranty, the RT-3 Thermal Imaging System offers exceptional performance and reliability in an easy-to-use, handheld thermal imaging tool
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Built for Those Who Know
RIDGID was founded in 1923 with the invention of the modern pipe wrench. From that day forward, RIDGID made it a mission to build for the world's expert tradespeople - those who know the limits of the job and how to exceed them. Each product is designed and crafted for strength, effectiveness and legacy, resulting in high performance tools handed down for generations and built to stand the test of time.
Avoid System Downtime with Precise and Detailed Thermal Imaging
For the perfect introduction to thermography, look no further than the easy-to-use RIDGID RT-3 Thermal Imaging Camera. RIDGID thermal cameras provide total clarity when examining systems to detect leaks, building energy losses and more, resulting in quicker detection to avoid costly equipment failures and downtimes. The RT-3 is an ideal entry-level thermal imager for residential and service contractors who install, inspect or repair building utilities, systems and lines. It features SuperResolution, which effectively doubles the resolution of your camera allowing for greater detail to detect anomalies. Made to last, this thermal infrared camera is ruggedly built and backed by an industry-leading warranty.
- Infrared Resolution: 160 x 120 pixels (SuperResolution: 320 x 240 pixels)
- Detects faults in radiators, leakages, overheated connections, thermal bridges and energy losses
- ScaleAssist adjusts the displayed thermal range for error-free evaluation of thermal images
- Identifies temperature differences of 0.12 degrees Celsius (0.22 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Rugged construction backed by an industry-leading warranty
SuperResolution effectively doubles the resolution of the RT-3 from 160 x 120 up to 320 x 240 pixels, providing greater detail to detect anomalies; thermal images taken with SuperResolution rival higher resolution, higher cost cameras.
Save time and money with precise thermal imaging camera: detect faults in radiators, leakages on pipelines, high temperatures in circuit breakers/electrical components, thermal bridges leading to building energy losses and more.
Consistency Before and After
ScaleAssist automatically sets the optimum thermal image scale for easier evaluation; ensures comparable, error-free infrared images of the thermal insulation behavior of a building.
The rugged RIDGID RT-3 Thermal Camera is built with the dependable RIDGID quality you rely on and is backed by an industry-leading warranty, delivering the reliable performance you need for quick and precise inspections.
Early Detection Drives Profitability
- Carry out status-oriented servicing work and prevent expensive unscheduled system downtimes.
- Overcome the limitations of a pyrometer by measuring whole surfaces, not just individual points.
- Handle jobs such as leakage detection or tests on plants and building sections more quickly, saving time and money.
- Troubleshoot HVAC, mechanical and electrical problems quickly and effortlessly.
- Win new customers and provide exceptional quality work, ensuring customer satisfaction with the high-quality, thermal imager.
The RT-3 comes with:
- Carry Case
- Lithium-ion Battery
- AC Adapter
- USB Cable
- User Manual
Offering the perfect entry to thermography, experience high-quality thermal imaging with the RIDGID RT-3 Thermal Imaging Camera. Designed to provide quicker detection and less downtime, the thermal imager delivers the functionality you need when examining home electrical and mechanical systems for problems, saving you time and money.
More than an infrared thermometer, this thermography camera detects infrared radiation and provides images for contactless determination of surface temperature distribution. These thermal images reveal different temperatures as different colors, and ScaleAssist sets the range of temperatures to best diagnose any issues. The RT-3 has an infrared resolution of 160 x 120 pixels with an enhanced SuperResolution of 320 x 240 pixels for high resolution and superb image quality.
Ideal for use with all applications in contracting and industry, the thermal infrared camera quickly and effectively detects costly problems such as faults in radiators, leakages and anomalies on pipelines, high temperatures in circuit breakers/electrical components and thermal bridges that result in building energy losses. Critical temperature conditions are directly displayed via automatic hot-cold spot recognition.
Optimized for fast and efficient work, the user-friendly thermal infrared camera features ScaleAssist technology for critical consistency in before and after images. It automatically sets the optimum thermal image scale for easier evaluation of construction errors and thermal bridges, ensuring comparable and error-free thermal images. A Quick Select button allows users to preset desired functions for easy access at any time.
With its rugged construction and industry-leading warranty, the user-friendly RIDGID RT-3 Thermal Imager delivers the best image quality in its class at just the right price.
Thermal imaging camera comes with software, USB cable, rechargeable Lithium-ion battery with 4-hour runtime and user manual.
Since 1923, RIDGID has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades. Every tool that bears the RIDGID brand is engineered to the same high standards of quality, strength and endurance, as was that first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|