- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
RUFFWEAR, Highlands Dog Sleeping Bag, Water-Resistant Portable Dog Bed for Outdoor Use
Enhance your purchase
|Fill Material||Synthetic Down|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1 x 33.46 x 25.2 inches|
About this item
- Packable sleeping bag: The Highlands Sleeping Bag is a water-resistant, quick-drying, durable sleeping bag for outdoor adventures; Features integrated sleeve for the Highlands Pad (sold separately)
- Insulated comfort: Compressible synthetic down provides insulated warmth for chilly nights; The insulated neck baffle minimizes draft so your pup can drift to sleep
- Dog-focused design: This sleeping bag is tailored for efficient heating while giving dogs room where they need it; The half-length zipper makes it easy to climb in while also reducing bulk
- Compression sack: It features improved packability and includes a compression sack; It fits in corresponding sizes of Ruffwear’s Palisades and Approach Packs
- Available in 2 sizes: Medium measures 25.2 x 33.5 in and weighs 1.6 lbs; Large measures 28.3 x 43.3 in and weighs 2.3 lbs
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Ruffwear Highlands Bed is a packable, durable dog bed for comfort and insulation on the trail. Lightweight synthetic insulation provides warmth and protection from hard, cold surfaces and compresses into the included stuff sack. The integrated pad sleeve fits the Ruffwear Highlands Pad (sold separately) for additional insulation and comfort in colder weather. It features a water-resistant shell, an insulated neck, tailored design, and a half-length zipper. It’s available in 2 sizes: Medium measures 25.2 x 33.5 in and weighs 1.1 lbs; Large measures 28.3 x 43.3 in and weighs 2.3 lbs. Washing instructions: Wash in cold water with mild detergent on gentle cycle and air dry. Do NOT bleach, iron, or dry clean.
Product detailsSize:Medium | Color:Huckleberry Blue
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 33.46 x 25.2 inches; 1.1 Pounds
- Item model number : 10601
- Date First Available : December 6, 2019
- Manufacturer : RUFFWEAR
- ASIN : B082FNTHPS
- Customer Reviews:
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Compare with similar items
South Pine Porch Charlie Rectangle Indoor/Outdoor Pillow Style Dog Bed
RUFFWEAR, Highlands Dog Pad, Portable Dog Bed for Outdoor Use
Lifeunion Dog Sleeping Bag Waterproof Warm Packable Dog Bed for Travel Camping Hiking Backpacking
KUDES Dog Sleeping Bag Waterproof Warm Packable Dog Bed with Storage Bag for Indoor Outdoor Travel Camping Hiking Backpacking (43''Lx27''W)
Chuckit! Travel Pillow Bed, One Size, Blue and Grey
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Color||Huckleberry Blue||Navy||Cloudburst Gray||Grey+Orange||Orange||Blue|
|Item Dimensions||1 x 33.46 x 25.2 inches||42 x 30 x 6 inches||1 x 33.46 x 23.62 inches||43 x 28 x 2 inches||43.31 x 27.56 x 1.97 inches||39 x 30 x 3 inches|
|Size||Medium||Medium (30" x 42")||Medium||—||43"Lx27"W||One Size (Up to 25 lb)|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Adam and Bree on May 10, 2021
By Melissa on March 11, 2021
By Jake S. on December 5, 2020
By Finley Martin on October 7, 2021
I would flip open her sleeping bag at my feet (I put her bag on the end of mine) and get her settled in the open bag. As the night grew colder I could flip the bag closed and cover her up almost completely. I also kept a big poofy blanket to throw over us as needed.
The stuff bag is a little small but it’s ok. The construction of the sleeping bag is awesome and it washed up nicely. Very nice gear, which is what I’ve come to expect from Ruffwear. Thumbs and paws up!