RUIPRO 8K HDMI 2.1 Cable 3ft 48Gbps 8K@60Hz 4K@120Hz Dynamic HDR/eARC/HDCP 2.2 / 3D / Dolby Vision Slim Flexible for HDTV/Projector/Home Theatre/TV Box/Gaming Box
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
11% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Compatible Devices||Projector, TV|
|Data Transfer Rate||48 Gigabits Per Second|
About this item
- Higher Resolutions and Faster Refresh Rates: 8K@60Hz enables smooth and sharp viewing of content with high-speed action; 4K@120Hz enables ultra fast-motion UHD images to be crisp and razor sharp – in particular sports, action movies, high-performance gaming and VR benefit significantly
- Dynamic HDR Support: Dynamic HDR ensures every moment of a video is displayed at its ideal values for depth, detail, brightness, contrast, and wider color gamuts on a scene-by-scene or even a frame-by-frame basis
- Ultra High Speed 48gbps HDMI Cable: Supports the full range of uncompressed HDMI 2.1 Specification features including 8K video with HDR, Enables up to 48Gbps bandwidth
- eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel): eARC supports the most advanced high bitrate home theater audio formats, object-based audio, uncompressed 5.1 and 7.1, and 32-channel uncompressed audio; Object-based audio provides an immersive multi-dimensional experience and enhanced audio detail and depth
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY: Within 5 years, if there is any quality problem with our Cable, please contact us in time, we will give you a satisfactory answer within 24 hours
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
RUIPRO 8K HDMI Cable is the first true 8K60Hz for long reach HDMI interconnection solution on the market, allowing home theatre, gaming enthusiasts, audio visual users, large venue system designers, installers and home enthusiasts to ensure their cabled infrastructure is ready for HDMI 2.1.
- It supports HDMI 2.1 Data Rate up to 48Gbps, 8K60Hz, 4K120Hz
- Backwards compatible with HDMI2.0/1.4, etc.
- Supports uncompressed 8K video with Dynamic HDR.
- Supports SDR, HDR, Dynamic HDR (HDR10+ and DV), ARC, e-ARC, VRR, ALLM, QTF, QMS
- Supports HDCP1.4/2.2/2.3, CEC, 3D, Ethernet Channel, EDID.
- Supports resolutions to 5K/100-120p 4:4:4 10Bit and 10K/24-30p 4:4:4 10Bit
- Plug and Play. No external power needed.
Please test the cable before installation.
- 1* RUIPRO 8K HDMI 2.1 Cable 3ft
- Within 5 years, if there is any quality problem with our Cable, please contact us in time, we will give you a satisfactory answer within 24 hours.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I picked up a 3080 last week, and this cable will NOT pass 4K120 4:4:4 10-bit to the TV at all. Nothing but a black screen. The best it was able to do is 4K120 4:2:0 8-bit - which was already possible over HDMI 2.0 on the 2080Ti I replaced.
Highly disappointing given how much this cable costs.
Update (10/02/2020): I am updating this review as I have installed the latest firmware on my LG CX (03.11.25), and the latest drivers on my 3080 (456.71) and can confirm that unfortunately, this cable still does not work at 4K 4:4:4 10-bit 120Hz. I have tested a Belkin 6ft 8K HDMI cable, and Zeskit 6.5ft 8K cable, both of which work perfectly for me.
Next I tried a Monoprice 8K cable. It worked well though the Denon but wasn't reliable when connected to the AppleTV. I killed this cable while outing it around the walls. Not sure how but it was likely my fault, so I had to eat its $180 cost.
Next I tried a very expensive ($400+) Celerity Tek UFO cable. It didn't work at all. Perhaps it was just a bad unit. Returned it.
Finally I tried the RUIPRO. It works great from the AppleTV, the Denon and later a DirectV Genie. No flashing picture. No problem. Very happy to find a solution and this cable is great.
Apparently, not all hybrid HDMI fiber optic cables are created equal, which is probably why the 3 I tried before this one failed to work. Pleasantly surprised, and relieved I finally could stop hunting for an option.
Sure enough the wire got stuck about half way through (bad conduit). I couldn't get it out and had to pull pretty hard. In the end, I got it out by cutting into the wall to run a new conduit.
I assumed it would be toast given how much hard pulling and all the deep cuts and abrasians in the wire sheathing. I was upset to have lost $180 for nothing. To my surprise the wire still works perfectly and is now run through a new conduit!
If you are on the fence given the potential lack of durability, I would say go for it.
Top reviews from other countries
I bought the Belkin 8K 2M one from Argos and all is fine with that so unfortunately a longer wait is needed.
Unless someone can let me know if i'm doing something wrong?
So I have made sure its plugged into Source and TV, and also used the 5V USB power adpater which actually worked to give me a video signal
Again don’t waste your money and if you really want to spend 300-400$ on an HDMI cable go to an real HiFi distributor as Furetech or Nordost. If not, just buy normal HDMI 2.1 cable.