- Save 10% on RUNCL Waterproof Dry Bag ANCOHUMA (Yellow, 20L) when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by RUNCL. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code 3DD2CYPO. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on RUNCL Waterproof Fishing Scale with Fish Gripper when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by RUNCL. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code EHCZO62Z. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
RUNCL Spinning Reel Titan II, Fishing Reel - Full Metal Body, Max Drag 44LB, 5 Carbon Fiber Washers, 9+1 Shielded Ball Bearings, Braid-Ready Spool, Hollow Out Rotor - Saltwater & Freshwater Fishing
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Material||Stainless Steel, Aluminum|
|Bearing Material||Stainless Steel|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Improved & Enhanced Process: The TITAN II spinning reel is constructed of full metal body with two-color anodized after polishing and precision-machined single-piece frames. The surface of the rotor component is protected by phosphating coating for enhanced wear resistance. 168-hour Salt Mist Test effectively prevents the spinning reel from saltwater corrosion
- Silky Smooth Construction: 9+1 precise stainless steel shield bearings, stronger precision NCTM (No Clearance Transmission Mechanism) solid brass pinion gears, strengthened aluminum drivetrain, 20% thicker stainless steel main shaft and sealed multi-disc carbon drag system in RUNCL TITAN II spinning reel delivers uninterrupted and balanced performance
- Entire Shield System: The TITAN II spinning reel features a built-in R.E.S.S. (RUNCL Entire Shield System), offers exceptional protection for the main body, spool and rotor, helps keep water, sand and dirt out, better protects your reel even it takes an accidental dunk
- Braid-Ready Spool: Constructed with metal braid grip on the spool, which is angler friendly and ready to prevent braid from slipping, , eliminates the need for a monofilament backing or tape
- Super Power Drag: The sealed drag system comes with premium multi-disc carbon fiber washers ( 3 carbon fiber washers in size 2000 and 3000, 5 carbon fiber washers in size 4000, 5000 and 6000) for reliable stopping power, helps to boost maximum drag by 40% (up to 44lbs) and guarantees you a larger catch
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|RUNCL TITAN II Spinning Reel||RUNCL MERCED Spinning Reel||RUNCL RORAIMA Spinning Reel||RUNCL REMIEL Baitcasting Reel|
|Model||2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, 6000||2000, 3000, 4000, 5000||2000, 3000, 4000, 5000||Left-Handed, Right-Handed|
|Gear Ratio||5.3:1 (2000, 3000); 5.1:1 (4000, 5000, 6000)||5.2:1 (2000, 3000); 4.9:1 (4000, 5000)||5.2:1 (2000, 3000); 4.5:1 (4000, 5000)||7.5:1|
|Max Drag||33LB (2000, 3000); 44LB (4000, 5000, 6000)||18.7LB (2000, 3000); 24.3LB (4000, 5000)||17.5LB||17.6LB|
|Carbon Fiber Washers||3pcs(2000, 3000); 5pcs (4000, 5000, 6000)||3pcs(2000, 3000); 5pcs (4000, 5000)||3pcs||2pcs|
|IPT (in per turn)||29.5in(2000), 31.4in(3000), 33.4in(4000), 35.9in(5000), 37.8in(6000)||28.3in (2000), 30.2in (3000), 31.5in (4000), 33.9in (5000)||25.1in (2000), 26.3in (3000), 26.7in (4000), 28.4in (5000)||33.4in|
|Net Weight||8.8oz(2000), 9.2oz(3000), 12.6oz(4000), 12.9oz(5000), 13.1oz(6000)||8.3oz(2000), 8.9oz(3000), 12.1oz(4000), 12.5oz(5000)||7.91oz(2000), 9.18oz(3000), 12.64oz(4000), 13.27oz(5000)||6.82 oz|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The casts and retrievals are silky smooth which I assume is due to the number of bearings they loaded into this thing. Not going to complain in the least about that, either. Today I was using a RUNCL frog, which I normally would use with my baitcaster, cast a good long ways even with the evening breeze picking up.
The grip on the handle is the same material as the grip on the handle of my rod so it is not likely to slip if it gets wet.
Carbon fiber drag discs impressed me as did the total drag of 44lbs. Now, a drag of 44lb is probably overkill for this size of a reel, but it gives some serious versatility to this reel that I could not find in other reels I looked at. While I mainly bought it for bass and pan fish, it would allow me to throw this thing on a heavier duty pole and do some serious catfishing if I wanted to…and I just might.
Overall, I am happy with my purchase. I uploaded a couple of pics of some late afternoon fishing I did today. I did not pull any in, though I got some great hits on that frog, but that is the fisherman’s fault, not the equipment. 😉