|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||14.17 x 12.99 x 6.3 inches|
|Package Weight||19 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||16 x 15 x 4 inches|
|Item Weight||40 Pounds|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Warranty Description||Lifetime Warranty|
|Model Name||12lb-140lb Weighted Vest (Without Shoulder Pads)|
|Included Components||Weighted Vest|
RUNMax 12lbs-140lbs Adjustable Weighted Vest with Shoulder Pads option. Workout vest for men and women
|Price:|| $52.23 $59.04
Free Return on some sizes and colors
About this item
- WEIGHTS COME INCLUDED - Weights can be added or removed at any time for any workouts
- WeightFEATURES - Phone Pocket and Water Bottle Holder included for your convenience. s can be removed in all models
- DURABILITY- LIFETIME INCLUDED. We stand behind our products so you can workout worry free.
- SHOULDER PADS OPTION: The option to add extra shoulder comfort if needed.
- EQUAL WEIGHT DISTRUBUTION- With pockets located front and back of the vest, this vest will give you maximum comfort during all workouts without straining your back or shoulders.
Customers also search
Runmax Weighted Vest
With the Runmax vest, you have full control of your workout. With weights located in the front and back, add and remove weight as needed for the workout at hand.
Shoulder Pads option
Added comfort if needed. Shoulder pads are removeable and can be added or taken off if purchased. Shoulder pads velcros onto itself to easy setup.
No more losing straps to your vest. With the straps sewn on, put the vest on, reach back and strap the vest on. Quick, easy, and fully adjustable.
Fit you phone inside the vest during your workouts. Designed to carry all phones. Android or apple, standard or XL, they will all fit inside the vest.
All in one
This vest has all the features you need in a vest. With weight ranging from 12lbs all the way up to 140lbs. Each vest does have it's own max weight limit so select the goal you want to hit and works towards it. Weights can be removed at any time. Offering shoulder pads option for people who want extra comfort, water bottle holders for long distance workouts, this vest has everything you need from light to heavy workouts. Stick you phone in the phone pocket and go on a run. This vest has got you covered. Keeping the design simple, it is made to be put on and taken off in seconds. A great addition to any workout.
Reviewed in the United States on November 21, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I started with 24 pounds to get a feel for the pack. I soon added another 12 pounds to 36 and will be adding another 12 in the coming days. The addition/subtraction of weight is easy - just slip the weights in/out. Takes seconds.
I did not order the should pads when I bought it. This may have been a mistake. About two weeks into my daily use of the best my shoulders were literally killing me. It was about the time I added weight. Instead of waiting for shoulder pads I stole four sponges from my wife’s kitchen supplies and used two for each shoulder. PROBLEM SOLVED!
The weight definitely adds a challenge. I use the vest on my daily 5.5 mile walks. The vest gets my heart rate going a lot more and I’m spending most of my time in Zone 2 and Zone 3. Before it was mostly Zone 1. Nice for the heart and the fat burn.
I’m really pleased with this product. It adds a great element to my walks. Gives me that “spent” feeling, which I didn’t really get from walking without the vest.
It’s great finding a product on Amazon that actually does what it says!
Don't know about the lighter versions, but the 140lb version has pockets for cast iron weights. The vest was shipped unloaded, with the weights in a separate cardboard box (that wasn't really sturdy enough).
I started with the vest loaded to about 40lbs, and slowly worked my way up to the fully loaded 140lbs over the course of 2 years.
Nowadays, I use this vest for doing things like goblet squats and calf raises, farmer carries with dumbbells etc.
What can I say? It's held up to being used in workouts every single week for 5 years, with the past 3 years fully loaded to its 140lbs max, and it's still holding up just fine. The extra weights are available through MIR (the cast iron weights that came with the vest are stamped 'MIR'. When I worked up to the 120lbs and needed more weights to fill the remaining pockets for the full 140lbs, Amazon had a sale on the MIR Runner's vest with 55lbs of weights for about the same price as just buying the weights, so I bought that. I loaded this vest to the full 140lbs and use the 35lb Runner's vest for running and pull-ups).
It takes a while for your shoulders to get used to the weight. Every time I added weight, my shoulders would ache. I was definitely glad for the shoulder pads, distributing that load over a wider area.
The upside is that by the time I got used to training with the 140lb vest, hiking with a 65lb properly adjusted backpack was easy.
With 2/3rds of the backpack's weight being supported by the hip belt, there's only ~22lbs on my shoulders. Where my shoulders would be sore in the past from hiking with that much weight, after training with the 140lbs vest (where ALL the weight is on my shoulders), the pack feels like a feather pillow.
Have not tried running in it, but I'm not a fan of running in a weighted vest anyway.
Found this on Amazon I think I paid around 50 beans and it’s 10lb up to 80lb.
Times have changed, when I was in the military the PX had low prices on everything to help the soldier now greed has taken over. PX is like shopping at a trk stop.
Thks again 👊🏽
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada 🇨🇦 on February 1, 2020
- easy to add/remove weight. The vest is very easy to put on, there aren't a million straps like other models.
- is relatively comfortable, as comfortable as a weight best could be.
- not a lot of options for changing the overall fit. It's a one size fits all deal
- the should are is very uncomfortable, the added padding is a waste of money, don't spend the extra cash on it.
- I'm 5'6", and it goes down to past my navel. Crouching and squatting isn't as comfortable as I'd like.
- I can't adjust the shoulder length, I wish I could make it a bit tighter around my shoulders
- it's bulky, and because the Oculus Quest uses built in cameras, sometimes it loses tracking of the controllers due to them being hidden by the vest (especially noticeable when my hands are lowered to my side)
Overall happy, it does what I need it to, which is to kick my ass and help add resistance challenge to my exercise. I'm glad I bought it.
- well balanced( I’ve some vests where they were just not weighted properly and I could feel the difference while wearing the vest. This is not the case with this one)
- comfy sometimes I would go shirtless with just the vest no rash, no irritation.
- so many straps little confused where they all go
-with out a car it’s not the easiest thing to transport
I am a small female(5'3" - 75 lbs.) and it fit even me. The straps are adjustable (velcro) at waist.
If you are using for running, I'd get one with the shoulder pads (I didn't order one with pads).
It's bulky though, but I guess that is to be expected!
It's great that you can adjust the weight (each pouch is 2.5 pounds)