|Batteries||4 AA batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||RVLvCA|
RVLock CLASS C/A Keyless Entry Keypad and Handle w/Fob, RV Door Lock
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SECURE KEYLESS HANDLE: If you're looking for a way to secure your valuables as you travel with loved ones in the family trailer or camper, this programmable keyless handle is just what you need. This handle is designed for doors with hinges on the right (most standard doors) and has a heavy-duty steel core for durability.
- FOR CLASS A AND C MOTORHOMES: We have designed our innovative keyless lock technology to fit most class C and many class A motorhome configurations that have doors behind the front axle. We recommend you verify the particular configuration your vehicle or trailer requires to ensure you purchase the correct lock. This handle has a remote, keypad, and fits openings 5.75” x 5.5”.
- VARIETY OF FEATURES: Our RVLock Class C/A comes with a variety of useful features, including a keyless handle, integrated keypad with your choice of over 1 million possible rolling codes, a remote fob (add up to 10), mechanical keys, 4 AA batteries, and easy 10-minute installation. You can choose to use the keypad, wireless fobs, or the keys to lock or unlock the handle.
- PEACE OF MIND FOR ANY TRIP: This innovative lock technology is just the RV accessory you need to have a worry-free vacation or trip. We also provide other security equipment including storage locks for your RV’s exterior. You can have all RVLocks keyed alike for convenience. Now you can bring your valuables along with you on your trip and access them with convenience.
- ABOUT RVLOCK: As the first and original keyless entry lock company for trailers, RVLock has enjoyed bringing innovation, ergonomics, and style to thousands of RV and trailer enthusiasts across the country. We build the highest quality trailer security products on the market to give our customers a greater sense of security, comfort, and style.
Frequently bought together
Exclusive items from our brands
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
RVLock provides an easy way to secure your recreational vehicle or trailer and whatever valuables you might have inside. No matter what you and your family enjoy cruising around in, we have something for you. Our mechanical locks are more effective than a standard deadbolt or handle. Here at RVLock we also provide compartment and cargo locks for the interior of your vehicle or trailer, allowing you to keep your valuables secure. We provide the mounting hardware you’ll need for the simple installation process, making it quick and painless while also eliminating the need for other tools. This kit has everything you’ll need to feel more secure. In addition, our handle has an ergonomic design and comfort grip for ease of use. Plus, it’s powder-coated for optimal weather resistance. We also recommend that any other locks in your camping trailer or motor vehicle be keyed similarly for convenience. This handle comes with only 1 key fob, but extras can be purchased separately to be used on the same keyless handle. We also included a trademarked Quicklock feature for your convenience and further security. In addition, there is a silent setting that can be activated if desired. This programmable anti-theft mechanism can be paired with up to 10 separate key fobs that come preloaded with long-lasting batteries. With 3 locking and unlocking options, this handle has everything you’ll need. The Class C/A Keyless Handle is an essential security system accessory that will be an upgrade from your last system. Each of our products is designed in-house and our warehouses ship to thousands of satisfied customers around the world. Choose from our selection of innovative and cutting-edge products for your next outdoor adventure.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Recieved an email from the seller to contact them about the issue. Called the number, spoke to a very pleasant young lady who promptly apologized for the disconnect in responding. She sited an issue with getting back into the Amazon system after the sale. She took my information and is forwarding the new part (membrane) to me ASAP.
I had to hand wite the numbers and create my own "membrane" with clear gorilla tape. However, to date, the unit performance has been stellar despite this one issue. Based on this experience, I'd still recommend buying this. unit.
I don't have to constantly worry about where the keys are and getting locked out like has happened before. The keyfob comes in handy when I'm sitting in the driver's seat to lock the door without having to get up.
It took me about 45 min to an hour to install. Some minor trimming of my door was needed as well as some adjustments to the strike plate. It does not quite cover where my old handle was so the graphics are missing. This is not a big deal for me. The biggest pain is the door handle is too close to my screen door frame making it hard to close the door. I will have to come up with a solution to make the handle easier to grab.
Overall I am very happy with my purchase and just hope it is a long lasting item.
We ran into trouble when trying to use this lock with the door keep from the previous lock. They did not align perfectly hence you would have to (at best) shove your hip into the door to use the lock. Using the heavy duty metal 'keep' that came with this lock would have meant removing the whole door frame to extract the old one. We decided a simpler option was to modify the old keep with a dremel file. To get a precise fit took a lot of time but now it is done it feels worth the effort. Another weird quirk is that there are two 'unlock/lock' mechanisms on the keyfob, one orange, one black. BUT only one lock can be operated remotely. You can program both buttons to operate the same lock ......... but why have two?
Original review: I tried to resolve this with RVLock directly but was shocked at their lack of concern or support. I purchased the lock late August 2019 for my motorhome. 7 months later, when we pulled over to get gas, we realized that we could not get the handle to 'unlock' as something inside the mechanism had failed. We were trapped inside our RV at the gas station! Not a good feeling at all/not a safe situation. I removed the inner plate to see what was stuck but the door handle lock was jammed in the extended position. We only had limited tools in RV, so I had to climb out the passenger side window to try to open from the outside with the key but still the locking mechanism would not release. It was jammed in tight. I got some additional tools from one of the bay compartments and passed them back inside the RV window to my wife who proceeded to unscrew the smaller inner cover plate. Only 3 could be removed as the 4th could not be turned (must be cross threaded at assembly). Therefore we still we could not get the latch to release. After about 30 minutes of concern and frustration, pulling and shaking the door, the latch released allowing the door to open. So BUYER BEWARE!! The product FAILED in less than 7 months of use. I calculate that the lock had only functioned 1,200 cycles (open and closing the latch) during this time. One would expect a product to last 5+ years 24/7/365. I estimate that this lock did not come close to reaching 10% of an acceptable product life cycle. I was emailing with customer support but they only offered to send me a couple parts to try and figure it out myself but told them i don't trust this lock to not fail again. They then offered to send me a label to ship it back to them so they could review it, BUT i would not get a new latch or a refund. So buyers please be aware that this lock CAN and has FAILED in a short period. And if it does you are on your own because they will NOT provide any replacement or refund after 30 days.
Additionally - To install it I needed to enlarge the size of the opening over the standard latch hole.