We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Synthetic and mesh. Webbing midfoot cage provides medial and lateral support
- Removable, perforated Nitracel footbed.
- Compression molded EVA foam with drainage ports.
- Highly flexible outsole design provides drainage ports and sticky rubber for better traction on wet surfaces
The Hydro Sport water trainers from Ryka aren't afraid to get a little wet. Great for water aerobics.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 6 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- ASIN: B01GEW6CC2
- Item model number: Hydro Sport
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 31, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I LOVE these shoes. I ordered this pair and the Clarks Inframe Ease Water Shoe. While I liked the Clarks shoe well enough, this Ryka shoe is leaps and bounds more comfortable! Read morePublished 24 months ago by Savvy Shopper
I purchased these shoes in my true size of 9m, returned them for 9.5 and the fit is perfect.
I like the room in toe area and the strings can tighten to desire with strong... Read more
I can't review the product yet but I can rate the shipment I received. I ordered a size SIX Light Blue/Medium Blue/ Grey and I received a size FIVE Black/Dark Pink/Grey. Read morePublished on May 19, 2014 by Anonymous