|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$41.44 - $85.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Mesh, Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Weighs 8.0 oz
- Breathable mesh upper with no-sew overlays and supportive independent lacing system.
- RE-ZORB footbed.
- Dual foam midsole engineering provides extra cushioning at key pressure points in heel and forefoot. Medial post provides additional support under the arch.
- Ergonomic sole unit design influenced by the shape of the foot allows more natural movements and offers outstanding traction and support.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
A slight update to the influence 2, the influence 2.5 is designed to meet the needs of even the most intense fitness professionals. The upper on the influence 2 features mid and forefoot support and an independent lacing system that allows for custom fit and lateral support. The underfoot cushioning has been enhanced over the previous version by the addition of a re-zorb® sockliner.
- Shipping Weight: 8.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01BLUBYV6
- Item model number: INFLUENCE2.5-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 1, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Also, feeling and looking at the inner construction and seams, the shoe seems poorly made and flimsy. I don't imagine these would last long before the fabric and stitching started to break down. Returning and starting the search over. I'm guessing this brand has had its heyday and is now using cheaper materials and construction?