|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$39.95 - $84.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Man made
- Made in USA or Imported
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 4" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 0.75"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75 inches
- Lace-up dance training shoe in high-top silhouette featuring metallic stripes and adjustable hook-and-loop strap
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A fashionably functional dance studio shoe fuses gym and street style. Low profile platform features n-gage eva foam under the forefoot to provide extra cushioning. Lightweight full-length upper features additional ankle support and a mid-foot strap for a secure fit.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00E4N07B6
- Item model number: TENACITY-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 27, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wear a 6.5 and ordered a 6.5, they fit well with some room to spare. So they run slightly larger than expected but I will add an arch support insole since they have little arch support. They're flexible, light and cushiony well designed shoes. They also move well on the floor for pivots and turns but are not as slick as Zumba shoes. That could be a positive or negative thing depending on your preference for that, but I actually prefer these over my Zumba high tops because they feel lighter on my feet. Well worth the investment.
That said, I do sometimes feel like they are just a smidge too loose. They were designed to be looser than other brands, and most of the time I don't mind...but every once in a while, I wish I could tighten them a little beyond the permitted amount. However, I mostly feel this way when I am not dancing--when I am dancing, this looseness is a blessing. I think giving the customer just a little more control would be a good improvement if Ryka ever redesigns this shoe. Otherwise, I love them.
With these shoes, I look and feel like a better dancer. This color was my first choice and was definitely the right one, but I love these shoes so much that I feel like I just have to buy AT LEAST one more pair in a different color to have more options with which to coordinate my Zumba outfits.
Most recent customer reviews