Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
- Play Through 20 Rabbids Invasion Episodes: Enjoy the TV show in a brand-new way, where you actively participate becoming both an actor and a spectator.
- Have Fun With Over 40 Wacky Challenges: Play full-motion activities, like the Rabbids Dance or Match the Pose to earn points.
- Let the Rabbids Invade Your Living Room: Interact with the Rabbids in your own living room and take hilarious selfies with them in the photo booth.
- Play With Family and Friends in a Competitive Social Experience: Unleash the full Rabbids experience with up to 4 players on the Xbox One (2 on Xbox 360 and Playstation 4).
- Score Points and Get Hilarious Rewards: Unlock new episodes, augmented reality capsules and iconic objects from the TV show by cumulating points with friends for a global score.
Inspire a love of reading with Prime Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Prime Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Rabbids Invasion, the hit TV show on Nickelodeon, is now a video game on Xbox One, PS4, and Kinect for Xbox 360. Rabbids Invasion: The Interactive TV Show gives kids an opportunity to watch, play and interact with their favorite TV characters, the Rabbids! With over 20 interactive TV episodes, kids will jump into the show by playing full motion mini-games with over 400 activities like Match the Pose, Speed Drawing, Dance Like Crazy, Sticker Hunt and more! Challenge your friends to see who can keep up with the Rabbids in their wacky adventures or invite the Rabbids into your home with augmented reality. Up to four players. It’s totally Bwaaah-some!