Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by Garth Brooks Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on April 12, 2016
I absolutely love this game! I bought this copy for my niece for her 7th birthday this year and I'm certain she's going to love it. I've played this game with my other 6 year old niece and 7 year old nephew and we always have a really great time playing this game. I've played a few of the Rabbids games and I honestly can't complain about any of them. These games are fun for the entire family! I love that in every one of these games you can customize your character. In this game you get to choose which color your rabbid is dipped in. It's like being able to work in a chocolate factory making chocolate bunnies...so cute! As far as game play goes, everything is pretty self-explanatory. It does give you on screen instructions on how to play each minigame and how to play the main game. I've played one game mode that reminded me a lot of Mario Party. It's almost like a virtual board game. I believe this is a 4 player game...not entirely sure how that works, though, considering you only use the WiiU pad and one WiiMote. I know each player will take turns using the WiiU game pad, though. This is just a very adorable game for you to play with the kids in the family. I don't think I'd buy this for myself, as an adult, unless I intended to play it with little kids as it's not really an "adult" game. Super fun for everyone, though!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 9, 2012
This was our second Wii U game- we wanted something that all three of us (husband, daughter - age 7, and me) could play but nothing that was campaign based. We're a huge fan of party games, especially Mario Party and Wii Party, so we thought we'd get Rabbids Land.

So far it's fun- you can play mini-games individually or you can play board-game style (roll the dice, move to a new square on the board, play a game, win a prize, etc.). It takes GOOD advantage of the Wii U touchpad- the person using the Wii U pad has certain advantages over the players with teh Wiimotes, etc.

There are a few things I don't like about the game- only one Wiimote can be in use, so you have to pass it around as you play. I really don't like that- it means we all have to sit clustered together to pass around the touchpad and the Wiimote.

The other thing I don't like is that if there are less than four players, the game adds in a computer player. I don't know if there's a way to override that, but I haven't found it yet.

If you are looking for a good started "party"/board game style for the Wii U, this is it (so far). I have a feeling we'll be playing this constantly in the weeks to come.
on June 6, 2014
I am generally a big fan of the Rabbids games...and I own all of the previous releases. The appeal of the Rabbids is playing several fun, challenging, and (often) silly mini games. This Rabbids release, by contrast, has been a huge disappointment. The following are some of the reason why:

1. The board game structure is too time consuming and detracts from the overall enjoyment. Very little time seems to be spent playing the mini games compared to the time spent rolling the dice and moving the Rabbids around the board.

2. If you want to do a two-player game, for example, you're out of luck...you have to play against two computer-generated players to make four total players. So not only do you have to sit through watching the computer-generated characters play the game, you might end up losing the overall game to a computer-generated player. Gee, THAT is really fun. (insert sarcasm here)

3. Be prepared to pass around the game tablet and the Wii remote-nunchucks constantly around the room. (You can't use multiple Wii remotes either, it seems...just one set gets passed around and around.) And since the instructions for the mini-games are shown on the tablet only (if it's just a one-person game), you end up wondering what the heck is going on if it's not your turn.

4. When the quiz is played for a computer-generated player, they don't give other players enough time to read the question and answers...so it's hard to vote for the right answer. Frustrating, to say the least.

5. The audio during the game board portion of the game is loaded with bad static pops, almost like it's overloading your TV speakers. It is extremely annoying and indicates that very little quality control took place before this game was released.

6. Worst of all, the mini games lack the silliness and inventiveness of other Rabbids games. It's almost as if the mini games were an after-thought this time around.

Overall, I find almost nothing about this version of Rabbids to recommend it. This game will sadly gather dust on my shelf, since I have little desire to play it further.
on November 12, 2015
Its a really fun comical game.
The antics are expected from these rabbids.
The game play is simple. You move around a board with its on little tricks and on some tiles you can battle an opponent in one of the mini games. The mini games are fun to play.

Problems:
- Although the mini games and comic is funny, it gets old fast.
- The mini games are fun, but there isn't much of them.

Me and my wife do enjoy playing it and she is a fan of the rabbids. Its a great game with friends or groups.
on August 15, 2017
Grandson thinks this game is cool he's 8 yrs old
on January 24, 2014
If you enjoy videos of Rabbids characters this might be worth the money but if you like playing the games, probably not.

You have to go through the Mario Party rip-off style board game to progress. There aren't enough mini games and their is too much clicking next next next between mini games to be worth the patience.

Also the 1 vs 3 game pad style you'd think would work better since they basically did that in some of the Wii Raving Rabbids games, but somehow it felt forced and annoying to me. I paid the shipping and returned this game.
on March 22, 2017
This game is a soul crushing experience to play. Poorly designed mini games. Poorly designed UI. My son loves the Rabbids and loves this game but he's also four so all he cares about is the name Rabbids. Don't buy this unless you can find it used for $10-15 and even then you'll feel ripped off.
on November 30, 2017
Kids loved this game.
on June 7, 2016
funny game great to play with people just a good old funny time
on April 11, 2017
Not like the original game. Not as fun.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.