- Series: Supplements to the Journal for the Study of Judaism (Book 179)
- Hardcover: 308 pages
- Publisher: BRILL (February 10, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9004339051
- ISBN-13: 978-9004339057
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,395,255 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Rabbinic Body Language: Non-Verbal Communication in Palestinian Rabbinic Literature of Late Antiquity (Supplements to the Journal for the Study of Judaism)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Catherine Hezser. Dr. theol. (1986) University of Heidelberg; Ph.D. (1992) Jewish Theological Seminary of America; Habilitation (1997) Free University Berlin, is Professor of Jewish Studies at SOAS, University of London. Her most recent monograph is Jewish Travel in Antiquity (Tübingen, 2011).
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|