Rabbit Air MinusA2 Ultra Quiet HEPA Air Purifier - Stylish, Efficient and Energy Star (SPA-780A, White, Odor Remover)
|Price:||$599.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Amazon A-to-Z Purchase Protection & Rabbit Air No-Hassle Return Policy with Super Fast Shipping
- BioGS® HEPA filtration with six stages of purification and deodorization
- Customized filter option of your choice and includes FREE wall-mount kit.
- Room coverage up to 815 sq. ft.
- 5 Year Warranty with Free Shipping and 24/7 Customer Support
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Your Home, Your Air
At Rabbit Air, we believe that you shouldn't have to sacrifice style for comfort. We created the Artists Series featuring images by Gustav Klimpt, Katsushika Hokusai, Nanami Cowdroy, and original designs by Rabbit Air's creative team, to offer our customers a sophisticated answer to stale air.
Tailor the MinusA2 air purifier to fit your personal needs
Germ Defense Filter
Effectively traps and reduces airborne bacteria, mold spores and particles that carry viruses
Traps and reduces pet dander and pet allergens
Toxin Absorber Filter
Traps and reduces volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and other chemicals
Odor Remover Filter
Traps and reduces odors from pets, cigarettes and cigars, cooking and mildew
Advanced HEPA Filtration
BioGS HEPA Filter vs. typical True HEPA Filter
Typical True HEPA filter:
- Traps allergen and particles 0.3 microns in size at 99.97% efficiency
BioGS HEPA Filter:
- Traps allergen and particles 0.3 microns in size at 99.97% efficiency
- Reduces buildup of common allergens including dust mites, mold, pollen and pet dander* trapped on the filter
- Reduces the growth of bacteria and viruses on the filter**
- Prolongs optimal filter efficiency
*Test samples: mite allergen (Der f2), cedar pollen allergen (Cry j1), 4 types of mixed spores (Aspergillus niger, Penicillium citrinum, Chaetomium globosum, Myrothecium verrucaria), Cat allergen (fel d1)
**Test samples: type A influenza virus(H1N1), Escherichia Coli, Staphyllococcus aureus
Six-Stage Purification & Deodorization
Stage 1 - Pre-filter (washable and permanent)
The Pre-Filter effectively traps and reduces large sized allergens, dust, and particles.
Stage 2 - Medium Filter
The Medium Filter traps and reduces airborne particles larger than 1 micron in size, such as pollen, mold, and pet dander.
Stage 3 - BioGS HEPA Filter
The BioGS HEPA filter traps airborne particles down to 0.3 microns in size, 99.97% of the time, and reduces common allergens to support optimum filter efficiency and prolong filter life.
Stage 4 - Customized Filter
Tailor the MinusA2 air purifier to fit your personal needs. Choose from a variety of customized filters including Germ Defense, Pet Allergy, Odor Remover, or Toxin Absorber. Each filter is specially engineered to trap and reduce different types of germs, chemicals, odors and allergens.
Stage 5 - Charcoal-Based Activated Carbon Filter
Made of high-grade granular activated carbon, our AC filter is much more effective than typical AC filters, which are coated with a thin layer of activated carbon. Chemicals and common household odors can be effectively reduced.
Stage 6 - Negative Ion Generator
Produces beneficial negative ions to fortify the air you breathe and freshen your indoor environment.
Purification with Benefits
The cutting edge BLDC Motor operates at five different speeds. It’s virtually silent at the lowest speed.
ENERGY STAR certified units will not run up your energy bill.
The MinusA2 SPA-780A air purifier will filter all of the air in a room up to 815 sq. ft. (or 700 sq. ft. for the SPA-700A) twice in an hour on the highest setting.
The MinusA2 is designed to either stand alone or to be mounted on the wall.
Wind down with the LED mood light on the front panel, which can be turned on to produce a soothing spectrum of colors.
A light sensor will automatically transition the unit to sleep mode when the MinusA2 is in a dark room, and resumes a more active mode when light levels increase.
A childproof feature pauses air purifier operation when the front panel is removed.
Compare to similar items
This item Rabbit Air MinusA2 Ultra Quiet HEPA Air Purifier - Stylish, Efficient and Energy Star (SPA-780A, White, Odor Remover)
GermGuardian AC4825 3-in-1 Air Cleaning System with True HEPA Filter, UV-C Sanitizer, Allergen and Odor Reduction, 22-Inch Air Purifier
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Rabbit Air||Amazon.com||Alen Corporation||Alen Corporation||Rabbit Air||CleanerAir|
|Item Dimensions||—||10.25 x 7 x 21.5 in||16.75 x 10 x 22.25 in||17.75 x 10 x 26.75 in||7 x 21 x 19 in||15 x 16 x 28 in|
|Item Weight||19.4 lbs||7 lbs||16 lbs||26 lbs||19 lbs||35 lbs|
Top Customer Reviews
But if you're allergic to something carried on tiny (~ 2 micron) particles, such as cat dander or grass pollen, then by all means consider getting an air filter.
My household owns 2 Rabbit Minus A2's. That's the bottom line, but here's the long explanation:
1) I ask my patients who need a filter, 'what is your budget'? If it's $200, get a Honeywell. They're inexpensive and work well. If it's $500, get a Rabbit (details below). If it's $1,000, consider getting an IQ air, Blue-Air, or Austin. If cost is no object, do what we did with our previous home. I bought 3 hospital grade IQ Airs and put 1 of them inline with each HVAC unit in the house (I know, I know, 3 HVAC's must mean a big house, buy hey, I'm a doctor in practice for 25 years, and besides, the financial guy down the street has a house twice as big). We spent about $12,000 on that upgrade. All so we could have our cake and eat it too (not get rid of the cats). Or is it EAT our cake and have it too? The super-fancy filters lowered the airborne allergens to next-to-nothing, but if my daughter still slept with the cat...
2) Why do we own 2 Rabbits? I really like the idea that Rabbits have 4 separate filters, and you can customize the 4th filter (germ, pet, toxin or odor remover).
3) I am totally inept when it comes to mechanical aptitude, but I am able to order the $85 filter pack once a year and make our Rabbit as good as new. All you have to do is unwrap each filter and keep them in the same order.
4) We have one of them in our bedroom and one in the allergic kid's bedroom.
---Other hints about getting any filter
-High speed equals better filtration, but the 'turbo' speed on Rabbits is pretty loud. Maybe run it on high speed when you're NOT in the room (especially if the cat goes in the room---Whiskers doesn't mind the noise--trust me on that one), and turn it down to low speed when you're in the room.
-Priority #1 is to put one of these in your bedroom--that's where you spend (hopefully) 8 hours a day while you're asleep.
-Don't skimp on replacing those filters each year. A clogged up filter is worthless, at best, and aerosolizing last year's allergens, at worst.
-Clean the pre-filter every month or two.
Hope that helps.
Bought a Hunter 8 years ago, and it's still going, (that is in the bedroom). Then I bought a Holmes from the bulls-eye store. It stopped working within a 16 months.
Looked at Rabbit Air, thought about it a long time...research, hmm.... then I said what the heck I'll try it.
I have 3 parrots ranging from small to large, 3 medium sized dogs and 2 cats oh, and lets not forget our pet squirrel.
Our house is only 1500+ (a little) square ft. I have the Hunter in the main bedroom and the Rabbit is in the main part of the house where the animals all hang with their human counter parts.
I set it all up and plugged it in. Was a little worried that the indicator was red. I quickly read through the manual again and it started to turn purple then finally blue.
First night, wake up in the morning and can breath, nose not stuffy. Huh? wow, this thing really rocks. Every morning wake up without a stuffed up nose. Love the fact that when it detects something in the air it quickly ramps up and zaps it out.
Dust has been at a minimum. Love that part and the dog poofs, don't make us run for the gas masks. That totally rocks, did I mention 3 medium sized dogs?
I am convinced that this is genius. Saving my pennies for one more to do the entire house.Thanks Rabbit!!!
The pro's of this unit are:
- Effective at removing smoke smell from the air with the specially designed odor-removing filter
- Quiet, humming, noise level, even on "high" - easy to watch TV or have a conversation without feeling that this unit is too loud - the gentle hum fades into the background.
- Easy to keep set on "auto" mode, and purifier will adjust speed and intensity like magic as needed due to particulates in the air
- Comes with a remote, if you're into more direct control of your unit
The con's of this unit are:
- Clunky "futuristic" design - let's be honest, a big white cube doesn't fit well in anyone's decor, and for effectiveness of operation, it can't be tucked away in a corner or behind another piece of furniture. This unit is big, and relatively heavy and sticks out in any room's decor. If your room isn't designed like a white clean lab, this thing will stick out. The website sells artistic covers for the plastic front, but... c'mon, they're pretty ugly and also they don't cover the blue illuminated stripe on the front of the unit. This thing looks like something out of 2001: A Space Odyssey.
- Expensive filter replacements...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Loved the guide labels on each item.Read more