Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Rabbit Air MinusA2 Ultra Quiet HEPA Air Purifier -..." and save 29% off the $499.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
3 Year Asurion Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Rabbit Air MinusA2 Ultra Quiet HEPA Air Purifier - Stylish, Efficient and Energy Star (SPA-700A, White, Odor Remover)
|Price:||$549.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Amazon A-to-Z Purchase Protection & Rabbit Air No-Hassle Return Policy with Super Fast Shipping
- BioGS® HEPA filtration with six stages of purification and deodorization
- Customized filter option of your choice and includes FREE wall-mount kit.
- Room coverage up to 700 sq. ft.
- 5 Year Warranty with Free Shipping and 24/7 Customer Support
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your Home, Your Air
Rabbit Air's MinusA2 air purifiers are designed to adapt to and complement any space. For a flash of color, decorate with one of our Artists Series front panels, or conserve floor space by hanging your unit on the wall. Tailor your air purifier's filtration power to your needs by choosing a Customized Filter option. Create the perfect air purifier for your home.
(Available as part of Artists Series models)
At Rabbit Air, we believe that you shouldn't have to sacrifice style for comfort. We created the Artists Series featuring images by Gustav Klimpt, Katsushika Hokusai, Nanami Cowdroy, and original designs by Rabbit Air's creative team, to offer our customers a sophisticated answer to stale air.
Tailor the MinusA2 air purifier to fit your personal needs
Germ Defense Filter
Effectively traps and reduces airborne bacteria, mold spores and particles that carry viruses
Traps and reduces pet dander and pet allergens
Toxin Absorber Filter
Traps and reduces volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and other chemicals
Odor Remover Filter
Traps and reduces odors from pets, cigarettes and cigars, cooking and mildew
Advanced HEPA Filtration
Typical HEPA air purifiers trap allergens and contaminants, which accumulate on the filter and interfere with efficiency. The BioGS HEPA filter traps and reduces common allergens* to support optimum filter efficiency and prolong filter life.
BioGS HEPA Filter vs. typical True HEPA Filter
Typical True HEPA filter:
- Traps allergen and particles 0.3 microns in size at 99.97% efficiency
BioGS HEPA Filter:
- Traps allergen and particles 0.3 microns in size at 99.97% efficiency
- Reduces buildup of common allergens including dust mites, mold, pollen and pet dander* trapped on the filter
- Reduces the growth of bacteria and viruses on the filter**
- Prolongs optimal filter efficiency
*Test samples: mite allergen (Der f2), cedar pollen allergen (Cry j1), 4 types of mixed spores (Aspergillus niger, Penicillium citrinum, Chaetomium globosum, Myrothecium verrucaria), Cat allergen (fel d1)
**Test samples: type A influenza virus(H1N1), Escherichia Coli, Staphyllococcus aureus
Six-Stage Purification & Deodorization
Stage 1 - Pre-filter (washable and permanent)
The Pre-Filter effectively traps and reduces large sized allergens, dust, and particles.
Stage 2 - Medium Filter
The Medium Filter traps and reduces airborne particles larger than 1 micron in size, such as pollen, mold, and pet dander.
Stage 3 - BioGS HEPA Filter
The BioGS HEPA filter traps airborne particles down to 0.3 microns in size, 99.97% of the time, and reduces common allergens to support optimum filter efficiency and prolong filter life.
Stage 4 - Customized Filter
Tailor the MinusA2 air purifier to fit your personal needs. Choose from a variety of customized filters including Germ Defense, Pet Allergy, Odor Remover, or Toxin Absorber. Each filter is specially engineered to trap and reduce different types of germs, chemicals, odors and allergens.
Stage 5 - Charcoal-Based Activated Carbon Filter
Made of high-grade granular activated carbon, our AC filter is much more effective than typical AC filters, which are coated with a thin layer of activated carbon. Chemicals and common household odors can be effectively reduced.
Stage 6 - Negative Ion Generator
Produces beneficial negative ions to fortify the air you breathe and freshen your indoor environment.
Purification with Benefits
The cutting edge BLDC Motor operates at five different speeds. It’s virtually silent at the lowest speed.
ENERGY STAR certified units will not run up your energy bill.
The MinusA2 SPA-780A air purifier will filter all of the air in a room up to 815 sq. ft. (or 700 sq. ft. for the SPA-700A) twice in an hour on the highest setting.
The MinusA2 is designed to either stand alone or to be mounted on the wall.
Wind down with the LED mood light on the front panel, which can be turned on to produce a soothing spectrum of colors.
A light sensor will automatically transition the unit to sleep mode when the MinusA2 is in a dark room, and resumes a more active mode when light levels increase.
A childproof feature pauses air purifier operation when the front panel is removed.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But if you're allergic to something carried on tiny (~ 2 micron) particles, such as cat dander or grass pollen, then by all means consider getting an air filter.
My household owns 2 Rabbit Minus A2's. That's the bottom line, but here's the long explanation:
1) I ask my patients who need a filter, 'what is your budget'? If it's $200, get a Honeywell. They're inexpensive and work well. If it's $500, get a Rabbit (details below). If it's $1,000, consider getting an IQ air, Blue-Air, or Austin. If cost is no object, do what we did with our previous home. I bought 3 hospital grade IQ Airs and put 1 of them inline with each HVAC unit in the house (I know, I know, 3 HVAC's must mean a big house, buy hey, I'm a doctor in practice for 25 years, and besides, the financial guy down the street has a house twice as big). We spent about $12,000 on that upgrade. All so we could have our cake and eat it too (not get rid of the cats). Or is it EAT our cake and have it too? The super-fancy filters lowered the airborne allergens to next-to-nothing, but if my daughter still slept with the cat...
2) Why do we own 2 Rabbits? I really like the idea that Rabbits have 4 separate filters, and you can customize the 4th filter (germ, pet, toxin or odor remover).
3) I am totally inept when it comes to mechanical aptitude, but I am able to order the $85 filter pack once a year and make our Rabbit as good as new. All you have to do is unwrap each filter and keep them in the same order.
4) We have one of them in our bedroom and one in the allergic kid's bedroom.
---Other hints about getting any filter
-High speed equals better filtration, but the 'turbo' speed on Rabbits is pretty loud. Maybe run it on high speed when you're NOT in the room (especially if the cat goes in the room---Whiskers doesn't mind the noise--trust me on that one), and turn it down to low speed when you're in the room.
-Priority #1 is to put one of these in your bedroom--that's where you spend (hopefully) 8 hours a day while you're asleep.
-Don't skimp on replacing those filters each year. A clogged up filter is worthless, at best, and aerosolizing last year's allergens, at worst.
-Clean the pre-filter every month or two.
Hope that helps.
Assembly was a breeze and the entire unit feels incredibly well built and well designed. The filter assembly is a lovely masterpiece of sequential filters, one of which is supposed to remove mold spores and germs. The air is not noticeably bad in there (my home office is 10' away). However, when I plugged the unit in, the air quality indicate glowed red and it went into full-tilt mode. I was a bit panicked thinking, oh no, this thing is loud. However, after about an hour, that red light had turned to red/blue and then to blue. The unit is now WHISPER quiet and he has already stopped coughing occasionally as he used to. Psychosomatic, maybe. But it worked and I don't think so. This thing seems to actually be doing what it was designed to do.
I am an engineering nerd and designer. This is a fantastic piece of equipment. It is not cheap, but it is great product. I am very pleased with this purchase so far. Will update as time progresses. When I opened my closet door (always a bit dusty in there) the unit jumped to life again and cleared the air after 10m of doing its job. Was very impressed with how sensitive this is. It's kind of awesome.
Only thing I would lose is that weird blue bar across the middle.
Most recent customer reviews
+3 Stars because this unit does actually work well as an air purifier
+1 Star...Read more