Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 25, 2017
Good quality, real rabbits foot. Very soft fur. Had to file down the nails though. I rub this every time I buy a lottery ticket, but haven't won anything yet. Would definitely buy again.
2 helpful votes
on March 16, 2017
Perfect for a keychain, not perfect for a cat toy. Demolished and toes detached in less than 24 hours haha. Soft and cute for keychains though! Just air them out because they smell funky at first.
on August 20, 2017
Excellent product! We bought these for gifts for our kids, they loved it. They are soft and durable.
on July 22, 2017
(wife replying) I just love these. I needed them for a decorating project. These worked really well.
on September 14, 2017
I was so happy to find rabbit's feet on a chain. I had an ole geezer party and it was a great gag gift for them.
on September 29, 2017
My friend was thrilled with them.
on November 5, 2017
Only 3 stars. All four look OK, but I tried to attach one to my purse, and the little chain broke first, and then the rabbit's foot came off of the metal car/holder. I dont know how to reattach. This was on the first day I got them, so they were not mis-used or worn out.
on April 10, 2017
Exactly what we ordered. My granddaughter had one and her dog ate it.. She really wanted another one so now shr has plenty.
on September 25, 2017
Only one of the rabbit's foot keychains was really a good product. The other three were a bit "lean" and the quality was not as good.
on February 21, 2017
Really good quality!
Like the feel and texture.
Have one on my keychain right now.