2 Year Personal Care Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Rabbit Air Original MinusA2 Filter Replacement kit [Pet]
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Pet Allergy Filter - The Pet Allergy Filter is specially engineered to trap and eliminate dander, germs and odors from your pet.
- BioGS HEPA filter traps airborne allergens and contaminants down to 0.3 microns in size, 99.97% of the time.
- Eliminates many common household odors, VOC's(volatile organic compounds) and household chemical smells.
- Long Life Filters - Lasts up to 2 years based on 12 hours daily operation. 8,700 hours of filter life (approximately 1 year of continuous operation).
- Includes all filters needed for replacement. Kit includes (1) Medium Filter, (2) Rabbit Air HEPA filter, (3) Customized Filter: Pet Allergy, (4) Activated Carbon Charcoal Filter.
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
MinusA2 Filter Kit
Filter Kit Includes:
1. Medium Filter
Traps and reduces airborne particles larger than 1 micron in size, such as pollen, mold, and pet dander.
2. BioGS HEPA Filter
Traps allergen and particles 0.3 microns in size at 99.97% efficiency, and reduces common allergens to support optimum filter efficiency and prolong filter life.
3. Customized Filter
Choose from a variety of customized filters including Germ Defense, Pet Allergy, Odor Remover, or Toxin Absorber.
4. Charcoal-Based Activated Carbon Filter
Made of high-grade granular activated carbon, our AC filter is much more effective than typical AC filters, which are coated with a thin layer of activated carbon. Chemicals and common household odors can be effectively reduced.
HEPA is the most trusted filtration technology in the world, used by hospitals, high-tech clean rooms, and scientific laboratories. Our advanced BioGS HEPA filtration system is true-HEPA rated. It builds and improves on the traditional HEPA; composed of proprietary fiber material, it traps allergens and particles 0.3 microns in size at 99.97% efficiency and particles less than 0.1 microns in size at higher than 99% efficiency3. Our BioGS HEPA filters traps and reduces common allergens1 and bacteria2 trapped on the filter to support optimum filter efficiency and prolong filter life. Unlike traditional HEPA filters which could allow bacteria and viruses to grow over time.
† Photo illustration only and do not represent actual filter performance
1Test samples: mite allergen (Der f2), cedar pollen allergen (Cry j1), 4 types of mixed spores (Aspergillus niger, Penicillium citrinum, Chaetomium globosum, Myrothecium verrucaria), Cat allergen (fel d1)
2Test samples: type A influenza virus(H1N1), Escherichia Coli, Staphyllococcus aureus
3Test data shows our HEPA filter (brand new or like-new) can trap particles 0.3 microns in size at 99.97% efficiency. Research data shows True HEPA-rated filters can trap particles less than 0.1 microns in size at higher than 99% efficiency.
Charcoal Based Activated Carbon Filter
Activated carbon is produced from carbonaceous sources such as:
- Coconut Husk
Our Activated Carbon is highly effective due to its natural ingredients, including coal and coconut shell. What do these materials have to do with filtration?
- high carbon content allows for thorough adsorption of contaminants
- durability provides everlasting coverage
- abundant natural carbon and micropores adsorb even the smallest impurities
Activated carbon is porous which means it has a large internal surface area. Impurities bond to pores of activated carbon via electrostatic attraction or chemisorption. Once the bonding sites are full, no additional impurities can be trapped. We use a raw material carbon base with a high carbon content, for optimal odor and chemical adsorption.
Customized Filter Choices
Traps and reduces volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and other chemicals
Traps and reduces pet dander and pet allergens
Effectively traps and reduces airborne bacteria, mold spores and particles that carry viruses
Traps and reduces odors from pets, cigarettes and cigars, cooking and mildew
Compatible with MinusA2 700A, 780A and 780N
Filter Kit Includes:
- Medium Filter
- BioGS HEPA Filter
- Customized Filter
- Charcoal Based Activated Carbon Filter
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I recommend people stop giving this company their money.
I have bad allergies and was initially looking for a high quality air filter. I came across the Rabbit Air MinusA2 in an allergist's office. I bought the air filter and have been a very satisfied customer. And as I have needed to replace the filters, I have been purchasing them from Amazon. This is a great product, and I would highly recommend it to anyone with allergies. The unit and replacement filters are more expensive than some competitors, but they work much, much better.
My household has 3 dogs and about 8 different birds (from parrots on down to canaries). This means that my house can become a stinky zoo pretty darn fast. I have 2 Rabbit Air MinusA2 filters and they completely clear out any odors in my house. I've asked my friends many times to be honest and tell me if they can smell my pets (a pet-peave of mine (pun intended) when I visit other people's homes). I am told time and time again that they cannot smell anything. Win-Win!
The original filters lasted well over a year and a half with the units on AUTO. By the time the REPLACE FILTER light came on, I could tell (smell) that the filters were beginning to lose their effectiveness. Once the new filters were in place, the difference was immediately noticeable.
If you're looking for an air filter and can afford it, the Rabbit Air MinusA2 is a GREAT unit...and these replacement filters are factory OEM filters and work like a charm.
Top international reviews
We have 2 parrots and Rabbit does a great job---but filters do need to be replaced after period of time and this the complete set