- Save 10% on Rabbitgoo Door Shoe Organizer when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Authorized Rabbitgoo Seller Globegou. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Window Film Application Tool Kit when you purchase 1 or more Rabbitgoo Window Films offered by Authorized Rabbitgoo Seller Globegou. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Rabbitgoo 3D Window Films Privacy Film Static Deco..." and save 60% off the $19.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Rabbitgoo 3D Window Films Privacy Film Static Decorative Film Non-Adhesive Heat Control Anti UV 17.7In. By 78.7In. (45 x 200Cm)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.98. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- NO ADHESIVES: Glue Free Design Cuts down Chemical Release Drastically, Applies in Minutes
- EASY REMOVAL: Leaving No Residue after Removal and the Film Can Even Be Used Again!
- UNLIMITED PATTERNS: Creates the Look of Stained Glass with More Pattern Options at Rabbitgoo
- ENERGY SAVING: Retain Heat in Winter Comfort and Keep It out in Summer. Control Heat and Block Out 96% of UV Rays
- PRIVACY PROTECTION: Provides Privacy and Allows the Lights in. Privacy Level :★★★☆☆ Semi-Private Window Films (Protects Your Privacy But Not Recommended For Bathroom Application)
Unlock 10% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Renovate Your Living Space with the Minimum Amount of Work and Cost.Bring Magical Kaleidoscopic Lights into Your Room!
Static clings to the glass firmly, say no to glues(which is basically all harmful chemicals)
Spark Your Home and Eyes
Adding luster and decor your home to be more distinguishing
Say NO to UV Rays
Blocks 96% of UV ray away, slow down the aging of your furniture
Totally Reusable, Fantastic Eco Choice
No Residue left on the glass at all, you can re position it and reuse it after years, ideal for rental places.
- REMOVE THE BACKING FILM, and yes there is a backing film on the back.
- When applying in cold weather: Soft the film up by blowing hot air to it using a hair dryer(Heat Resistant up tp 176℉)
- Works on SMOOTH, FLAT and CLEAN GLASS surfaces
- More efficient to work with others while putting it up
- Affix Scotch Tape on a corner of the back side(the smooth side) to quickly remove the backing film
Rediscover the beauty of sunlight
Ready to get blown away by the beautiful details
Looks Even Better on YOUR windows
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Authorized Rabbitgoo Seller Globegou||Authorized Rabbitgoo Seller Globegou||Amazon.com||Authorized Rabbitgoo Seller Globegou||wopeite||Authorized Rabbitgoo Seller Globegou|
|Color||Mosaic||Frosted||Pearl||Brown Mosaic||Translucent||Crystal Icicles|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This film MAGNIFIED the blinding light. It seemed a thousand times worse than just having the windows bare. I'm not sure why or how it did that. Maybe the pattern had something to do with it and a frosted film would have been better? I don't know. If it were JUST a privacy issue, I would keep this film, but we're trying to block the sunlight pouring in, so I have to go with another product. Probably a UV film or tint instead.
If you are just wanting a privacy screen for bare glass OR simply trying to dim INDIRECT light, I'm sure this would work perfectly. As for bright, DIRECT sunlight, I would go another route.
Posting several pictures: Bare window in door, door from outside with half film/half NO film (if you look closely you can see my husband and baby sitting in our big red recliner all the way in the living room -a good 20 feet away from the door), inside of door and side windows with film applied, outside of door completely covered with film, outside of side window with film, then two of our living room at sunset.