Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on January 3, 2014
I was born in 1969 but didn't really realize the power of the Radical 60's movement. What a disastrous Generation! Just look at our current political climate now, 60's Radical/Communist Generation running the Government and our Government Schools!
on May 3, 2014
This book was written a few years ago but its amazing how relavent it is today! I definitely recomment it!
on December 28, 2001
This is one of the most disturbing books I've read in a long time.
Some of the essays are chilling, and all are informative, well-written and compelling. There is little here in which one can take comfort.
A must-read for whites and open-minded blacks as well.
on May 10, 2008
Hi Bernard Chapin reviewing another great book. Why do I cherish so many that I review? Selection bias...as I wouldn't spend the cash if I didn't think I'd love them.
on December 12, 2013
It's extremely dated. The examples used are time-specific and don't really translate past the events cited to prove and condemn the race card ideology/practice.