Race Icon Bike Helmet Mirror - Our Clear View Flat Lightweight Bicycle Mirror Is a Must Have for Any Road Cyclist +
|Sale:||$13.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$5.04 (27%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CLEAR VIEW FLAT MIRROR - We included a flat mirror so your view is very clear and not distorted which makes it's easy to view any distance behind you... similar to a car rearview mirror.
- LOCK IN THE PERFECT ADJUSTMENT - 360 adjustment plus the mirror is on a ball hinge and makes it super easy to get the perfect viewing angle no matter your preference.
- TWO INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH VELCRO PADS INCLUDED - Just in case you get a new helmet or would like to install your mirror on a second helmet
- SUPER STRONG & BUILT TO LAST- Our feather weight mirror is made from strong polymer and aluminum for the perfect combination of strength and low weight. Weighs equivalent to 5 sheets of paper.
- RISK-FREE GUARANTEE! You will be 100% satisfied or we'll give you your money back.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||0 x 0.04 x 0.12 inches|
|Item Display Weight||0.8 ounces|
|Item Weight||0.05 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.2 pounds|
Keep your eyes on the road in front of you and bike safer with the Race Icon bike helmet mirror.
Biking on the road with cars can be dangerous and constantly looking over your shoulder takes your eyes off the road in front of you.
- One bike mirror
- Two Velcro mounts
Our FLAT mirror offers the best view vs a convex mirror. It has clearest view possible and allows you to judge distances better then a curved or convex mirror.
- The Race Icon mirror weighs the same as 5 sheets of paper.
The Race Icon helmet mirror is simple to adjust and easy to lock in place.
- Adjust the mirror 360 degrees to get it just right for you
- Ability to lock in the adjustments so they won't vibrate loose during your ride.
Why mount the mirror on your helmet vs handle bars?
- Safer, you can simply look ahead and see the mirror in your peripheral vision, no need to look down.
- Bike helmet mirrors have almost zero vibration compared to handle bar mirrors.
- Mirrors mounted on your handle bar will break if you lean your bike over or if it falls over
Where do you mount the mirror?
- The mirror typically mounts on the inside of your helmet and needs a 1 3/4" by 1" flat spot to mount. You can mount on the outside or in a vent on top of your helmet if you helmet has enough room.
-Which side to you mount the mirror on? Mount on either side of your helmet (left side is most common for best view of traffic behind you)
Will it fit your helmet? Fits nearly all standard bike helmets
- There needs to be a 1 3/4" x 1" flat spot on the inside of your helmet for mounting the Velcro
Be a safer biker today.... Click the "Add To Cart Button" NOW
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Seller Warranty DescriptionLifetime Warranty
Top customer reviews
I purchased the Race ICON mirror and had more hope than confidence that a low cost mirror would actually perform as advertised, and I am so happy to say I was wrong. The mirror is perfect for my needs and is distortion free and clear. Once I installed it in the proper location on my helmet, I only need to slightly turn my head to get a full view of the potential problems coming up from behind me. It did take me some learning time to get used to looking at the mirror with my left eye, but that is more my problem and not the mirror. Also, prior to using the mirror, whenever I turned my head to check on potential cars coming behind me, the bike just drifted to the left as well---not a real safe condition. Bottom line, the mirror works great, seems well constructed and I expect to get several years of good performance from it---unless I fall off the bike and break it---sigh!
This product adds tremendously to my biking safety in 2 ways. First, I don't have to lose forward view to take a peak behind me and I am more aware of vehicles and bikes that are approaching from the rear. Less surprises means less accidents. Everybody should have one and my entire family will have one from now on.
Most recent customer reviews
My only thought is, the mirror is a bit smaller than I expected. It's my first one though. With a good pair of riding glasses this works great.
I will be ordering regular mirror.