Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 297 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 338 reviews
on March 2, 2016
I happen to love these utensils! The color is just like it looks in the photo and I like the quality. I will say I was surprised by just how big the large spatula is... I've attached a photo on the Small one, I gave the large one away but it was like double the size of the one in the photo.
review image
on July 1, 2017
Perfect spatulas for scratch resistant cookware. Rubber spatulas are a bit on the big side but they work great!
Love the colors!
on June 20, 2017
I already had a set and brought one as a gift. Very useful set.
on June 7, 2017
Bought for wife! She loves this Racheal Ray stuff
on September 21, 2017
Wife loves these they are great.
on May 30, 2017
Love them would buy them again
on April 19, 2017
We have used them all thanks
on April 10, 2017
she likes them
on April 10, 2012
I was really excited about these tools! They looked great when they came, but within 1 or 2 uses the "Rachael Ray" written in white on the handle wore off.(I only hand washed them too, why even put it on there?) Also the handles are not as heat resistant as my other kitchen tools and have little melt marks on the handles. My plastic Kitchenaid tools that I have had for over 5 years don't have any of the marks these got within a couple uses! The utensils themselves work fine, however, for the price of them I could have gotten something cheaper that worked better. I have a lot of Rachael Ray products and was disappointed in these tools!
on June 2, 2014
These are the best kitchen utensils that I have ever bought. I got one as a gift years ago and it has always been my go to spoon so I decided to treat myself to a whole set. They are great. You can leave them in the pan and they won't melt.